Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
GoddessJulia
After 11 long weeks my girl's status has finally changed to "shipping!" >.> Now how much longer do I have to wait? crying I've been trying to plan out her faceup. >< Is it better to practice on a doll, like a MH, before doing the real thing?

I suppose? But they are a very different material so it's a completely different feeling to paint a MH vs a harder resin doll.. You could always wait until they arrive and practice on the headcap
Oman, congrats to everyone having their dolls come in! My tracking hasn't updated since Tuesday so I'm a little antsy.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Eeeeeeeee She's home <3
Lucky!! I'm hoping she arrives tomorrow ;.;

Obsessive Cultist

Congrats on all the doll arrivals and shipping notes 4laugh

Still trying hard not to buy any more for the moment lol. Re-doing face ups and making clothes for the existing crew whenever I find the time.
Hoping these damn AoT boots I got for Beleth arrive here soon though. And Savu's eyes ofc. But I don't think I should expect those any time soon. Damn you, urethane eye making tiemz.

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

★ GUYS I MET SOMEONE REALLY NICE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO ORDER THINGS FROM TAOBAO
and basically when I have the money I'm going to be ordering from taobao.

hell yah.
it's way less scarier than I had thought.

also NEW DOLLS
welcome to the group new darlings o /

Obsessive Cultist

taobao is BJD wonderland, basically. gaia_kittenstar

Timid Rabbit

Hatsya

★ it is, tho, omg.
have you ordered from taobao before?

Obsessive Cultist

fawnpriince

Yeah, I buy clothes and accessories from there every once in a while 3nodding Even with agent fees and double shipping, it is often enough still cheaper than buying from dealers in Europe or the US.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
fawnpriince
★ GUYS I MET SOMEONE REALLY NICE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO ORDER THINGS FROM TAOBAO
and basically when I have the money I'm going to be ordering from taobao.

hell yah.
it's way less scarier than I had thought.

also NEW DOLLS
welcome to the group new darlings o /

I go and get Taobao things through group orders with MissFlynn <3

Sparkly Genius

Woahh 10 year Gaiaversary~
How have 10 years gone by since I joined this website?
I haven't stuck with anything on the internet this long!

Timid Rabbit

Hatsya

★ did anything ever go wrong with your orders? she told me taobaotrends is a more expensive agent to go through, but they're incredibly reliable. Making an account didn't take long, so I kind of tested to see what it was like ordering through them, and they def simplified the process. I'm not feeling very nervous about ordering through taobao anymore. emotion_kirakira

Shattered Ciel

★ you guys are just braver than me, yo, GROUP ORDERS IS ANOTHER THING I'M TOO SCARED TO DO, LOL. I'm frightened of messing up and making everyone in the order despise me. be like "PRINCE IS EVIL AND UNRELIABLE." and then I shudder for a while. emotion_0A0

Spore XP

★ CONGRAZZLES.
I'm an account hopper, but I've been on gaia for a long time, and I don't even know how. Roleplaying is most likely the one thing that's kept me on here, I just really enjoy speaking with my partners even if we're not writing about our characters.
Spore XP
Woahh 10 year Gaiaversary~
How have 10 years gone by since I joined this website?
I haven't stuck with anything on the internet this long!
Congrats! I've been ten years as well. It's weeeiiirrd.

Sparkly Genius

Whoops, speaking of anniversaries, I missed Maddy's birthday, which was April 27th. I've had her for 3 years now smile
Here she is with Esper. I haven't decided if their characters get along or not yet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nora's birthday is in 2 days, but I doubt I will be posting pics of her, as she is still lacking hands and feet. Finlet did a fabulous job on her mani pedi though, and I am thrilled to see the stunning work she did on my new girl's face in person. Look forward to it!
Welp, my puki isn't even in Canada yet. I had been hoping to get her today, but alas, no. I am placated by the fact that mt girls are also on their way soon and have been beautified beyond belief. They are so gorgeous! Like Spore, I cannot wait to see them in person. I am so hyped whee

Spore: aw, what cuties! And wow, three years?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff