Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP

Soooo Luts released a preview of their new KDFs today. And NANA is killing me.
I want her so bad... on a boy body. Sorry Salgoo, but now that this new sculpt is out, you're just not Spore material anymore @___@ I need to see more pics, but I think Saf and I both agree that the Nana sculpt would make an awesome Spore in MSD size.
So that's all good, but I want to be able to take advantage of the free head from the Christmas event. I figure, as they have been doing with all the sculpts, that Nana will eventually be released on a boy body but I want to order nowwww.....
So I came up with this evil plan that might just work?
So I buy Nana and get the free MSD head and put it on the girl body and sell them together and buy a boy body separately for the Nana head.
Hmm.... hmmm...............

Oh.
Just so you know
Luts has a feature in which you can order any of their kid delfs with any body they want, if you go into an order page.

Sweet, thanks gurrll. I don't have to be crazy.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX
Spore XP

Soooo Luts released a preview of their new KDFs today. And NANA is killing me.
I want her so bad... on a boy body. Sorry Salgoo, but now that this new sculpt is out, you're just not Spore material anymore @___@ I need to see more pics, but I think Saf and I both agree that the Nana sculpt would make an awesome Spore in MSD size.
So that's all good, but I want to be able to take advantage of the free head from the Christmas event. I figure, as they have been doing with all the sculpts, that Nana will eventually be released on a boy body but I want to order nowwww.....
So I came up with this evil plan that might just work?
So I buy Nana and get the free MSD head and put it on the girl body and sell them together and buy a boy body separately for the Nana head.
Hmm.... hmmm...............

Oh.
Just so you know
Luts has a feature in which you can order any of their kid delfs with any body they want, if you go into an order page.

Sweet, thanks gurrll. I don't have to be crazy.

xD I also think I want to spend enough to get the event head, too. But probably the SD one.
I sort of want a junior delf. Don't know if the head would be too big for the body.. But I want a shorty/mid size.

BUT if I get the MSD head, I could have twoooo MSD girls, and that would be fantastic, too.. -sigh- the choices!
Usually you only have to spend like.. 250 for a head, so I would hit it easy I think, if enough people order. I'm probably going to spend 100 myself.

Sparkly Genius

My boyfriend and I will be going live shortly for my interview with him
Stalk my youtube channel for its appearance.

Ok it's gonna start for real in like 2 minutes

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I need to stop looking at dolly shoes.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yep. SO I think I want to do a luts GO to try and get the event head as well. ^^;;;
I know I shouldn't
But.. I think I'm going to anyways. xD
I'm asking for money from some people for Christmas to make me feel better, and be like it's their gift to me then, if it happens.

Soooo if anyone does wnat anything from Luts, please let me know by PMing me instead~

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Soomed again!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Your status on FB about watching the plane fly over you made me laugh.

Sparkly Genius

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Unfortunatly, youtube videos aren't working for me too well today. I keep getting a green screen, and that's it. :[

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Do we have enough on for tiny chat?

☆Count Downs☆
Moe - MNF Chloe Business Day: 49
Ruinhorn - Aileen Rot Day: 25

@ Finlet:
Thank you, Fin. smile I tried to make her story not seem so sad with the full details that I have. She's a wonderful lady who just got struck with bad luck. The great thing is that she not only gets a second chance of life (thanks to her husband) but she will get a third chance in their story. All of those children who Lucifer killed and used to fuel himself with dominion all get another chance, even Jasper who eventually dies.

@ Fearmyboxers:
Thankies. xD I love my two little ones. It horrified my boyfriend how small they were compared to my big "kids".
lol Cute pictures, I love how she pushed him around on the wheelbarrow.

@ Spore XP:
Thank you. <3 You gotta love those midgets, huh? xD

@Roselyn Oh wow, your two bigger girls are so pretty. I love Lulu's hair!

@Fear Man, the smaller BJDs didn't appeal to me at first, but all these people with such cute ones kind of makes me want to get one. Now if only my wanted doll list wasn't like, 20 dolls long lol.

@Fin Mind if I ask what you're using to sculpt your doll? I'm using regular paperclay, although La Doll looks tempting to me, and it's not too much more expensive.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I took a pic of my current dragon family o.o; i only have Elren,Narkish, and their father Zeika's legs

User Image

☆Count Downs☆
Moe - MNF Chloe Business Day: 49
Ruinhorn - Aileen Rot Day: 25

@ Gallieda:
Thanks so much. ^.^ Lulu's hair is pretty colorful, I love it. xD I really can't wait for her to get her faceup.

@ Fearmyboxers:
I can't get over the feet. So cute. whee

Desirable Genius

Laptop died gonk
Am at my dad's place at the moment >.<...
Oh well~

@ Spore
Nana is very pretty biggrin I think (as male XD) Nana would fit in perfectly. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff