Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Yuki-Saurus
I had a question about Charles Creature Cabinet.
These dolls are very cute and unique^^ But Im only able to find one for sale
I read up a lil bit on the creator and read that he went through a rough time and pretty much neglected his customers and didnt ship them there dolls till about a year later, but did he never reopen after that?

He released new dolls after that, but they are now considered off topic on DoA due to that incident and basically screwed his trust and reputation in the BJD world..

Smitten Duck

Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus
I read up a lil bit on the creator and read that he went through a rough time and pretty much neglected his customers and didnt ship them there dolls till about a year later, but did he never reopen after that?

He released new dolls after that, but they are now considered off topic on DoA due to that incident and basically screwed his trust and reputation in the BJD world..
aww I def understand that. and I noticed that the topics were closed on DoA
I just think the fidelia firefly fairie is so sweet and cute. it makes me sad that I cant buy one xp

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Yuki-Saurus
Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus

I just think the fidelia firefly fairie is so sweet and cute. it makes me sad that I cant buy one xp

I know. Finding someone selling them on the second hand market is rare. His new dolls are cute..

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
does anyone have a link to the crobidoll ziwoo head event with the groups who are gathering tickets?

Smitten Duck

Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus
Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus

I know. Finding someone selling them on the second hand market is rare. His new dolls are cute..
does he sell them on his website cause when i click shop there is no shop

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Yuki-Saurus
Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus
Lady Cressida
Yuki-Saurus

does he sell them on his website cause when i click shop there is no shop

I have no idea. All I know all his dolls from 2011 on are banned from DoA.

Fluffy Prophet

I like the pig.. it's darling

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I think it's because of the fact people were placing orders, and none were getting made or shipped out. :/ people waiting in Dolly-limbo for months on end with CCC. *maybe* getting refunds if that.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

User Image

Random Wataame and Alexis spam. heart

(Sorry for Wataame's eyes still being pink....I was just trying out and testing the wig colors together. I might put the blue in Wataame and green in Alexis...maybe. *ish lazy xd )

Smitten Duck

Thats horrible for people not to get their dolls, I read somewhere that he had $14000 of peoples money, but wasnt getting them their dolls.
BUt they are really rally cute and so creative!
I think the mole named Yuki is so cute^^ and I love the little fauns, but Fidelia Fairie is my favorite!

speaking of Fauns I am in love with Kaye Wiggs Miki Faun!
http://www.jpopdolls.net/store/product.php?productid=3510&cat=262&page=1
But $535 is so much!! and she is also so big!
But her face is so beautiful!

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuki-Saurus
Thats horrible for people not to get their dolls, I read somewhere that he had $14000 of peoples money, but wasnt getting them their dolls.
I think the mole named Yuki is so cute^^ and I love the little fauns, but Fidelia Fairie is my favorite!

I love Kaye Wiggs dolls! And Miki is so cute but yikes I couldn't ever ever spend that much money. sweatdrop

Smitten Duck

Zoey_04
Yuki-Saurus

I love Kaye Wiggs dolls! And Miki is so cute but yikes I couldn't ever ever spend that much money. sweatdrop
I couldnt either!!
dos jpop do layaway? Thats probably the only way I would spend that much cause then it doesnt feel like that much. But then there are the wigs and clothes.
But they are really pretty, their faces are amazingly done and show such expression!

Smitten Duck

Lady Tora
User Image

Random Wataame and Alexis spam. heart

(Sorry for Wataame's eyes still being pink....I was just trying out and testing the wig colors together. I might put the blue in Wataame and green in Alexis...maybe. *ish lazy xd )
I love Alexis hair! ^^

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuki-Saurus
Zoey_04
Yuki-Saurus

I couldnt either!!
dos jpop do layaway? Thats probably the only way I would spend that much cause then it doesnt feel like that much. But then there are the wigs and clothes.
But they are really pretty, their faces are amazingly done and show such expression!
I don't know if they do layaway.
I love their faces too but the noses always gets me. I love a good big babyish nose <3 I know its odd but that is the first thing I look at on a doll lol. xd

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I don't think jpop does layaway :< I just got a wig from them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff