Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Daniel: aww I had a Maine Coon that looked just like that.. his name was Rook. I had a cat run away, I gave up on finding him, so we got Rook at the shelter. Then, a year later, our cat came back, so we had 2!
@ Spore: my tips for msc are pretty common knowledge: Make sure the can is warmed up either with your body heat or in a pan of warm (not hot) water. Shake it till the bead in the can is rattling freely. Spray on a warm day that's not too humid, I'd say over 75 degrees or so, but some people go colder than that. Spray it about a foot away... in thin coats, you don't want drips. I like to use a hairdryer to make it dry faster. Oh and don't forget your respiratory protection!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
@Finlet: Your cat came back A YEAR later? O __O Maybe there's hope for my kitty still, then XD

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Finlet
@ Daniel: aww I had a Maine Coon that looked just like that.. his name was Rook. I had a cat run away, I gave up on finding him, so we got Rook at the shelter. Then, a year later, our cat came back, so we had 2!
@ Spore: my tips for msc are pretty common knowledge: Make sure the can is warmed up either with your body heat or in a pan of warm (not hot) water. Shake it till the bead in the can is rattling freely. Spray on a warm day that's not too humid, I'd say over 75 degrees or so, but some people go colder than that. Spray it about a foot away... in thin coats, you don't want drips. I like to use a hairdryer to make it dry faster. Oh and don't forget your respiratory protection!

that is super lucky crying i wish my kitten had returned like that

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Mana Maple - They are laid back as far as topics of conversation go, but I forgot the reason was one of the moderators needs to use a text-to-speech program because she's blind enough she cannot read on her own, and the program only recognizes Dairyland's picture icons and knows to skip them. Other emoticons screw with the program. It's really their only rule, they don't have strict On/Off topic rules about dolls, they just prefer if it's a non-ball-jointed you put it in the other section of the forum. Someone was even selling full kimonos in their marketplace.

... They don't have any grammar rules or I could name a few people I'd have booted if I was on the mod team, m'self... But I'm kind of a stickler for that.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
When i first got my Resin soul yao girl Miru I had this red wig on her, it was to big so i stiched it in the back, today I cut the stiches and put the wig on my Illusion spirit Calos Zev, o.o I then colored sticker paper into a star and tear drop to in a failed attempt make him look like Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter lol

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

Eludya

@Shilen - Well, sounds reasonable. I'll put up some of the pictures that have my sister's boys modeling stuff, probably the best idea. Looks like you can bump it occasionally so I'll have to remember that... I don't bump my Dairyland thread every single day, just once in a while. Etsy stats say I've gotten a number of hits from it, and I've got a fair few from DoA just having my sig banner... (Not to mention y'all here on Gaia, you lovely people you.)

lol yea, that how it usually works ^.^ bump your pages and hope they catch someone's eye ^.^;;
I mostly have given up. i rely mosly on etsy tags but i get a few occasional clicks from people looking at con pages that have my shop listed, and assorted forums (since it's always listed in my sig) ^.^

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
If anyone wants in. I am gonna do a Mini GO of the eyes I make.

Order is going in in 25 minutes. ^^;; Kinda short notice,but # of eyes need not matter. Just let me know. smile

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Shattered Ciel

Order is going in in 25 minutes. ^^;; Kinda short notice,but # of eyes need not matter. Just let me know. smile

out of couriosity, what is a mini go?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Fearmyboxers
Shattered Ciel

Just a small Group Order essentially. or GO. smile

Desirable Lunatic

Fearmyboxers
Shattered Ciel

A mini Group Order ^.^
go=Group Order

EDIT: : P

Desirable Lunatic

BTW
For anyone intrested in seeing what I made last night
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418346161518434&l=2881f76758

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Shattered Ciel
Fearmyboxers
Shattered Ciel

ah i see lol

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
The Goddess Shilen
BTW
For anyone intrested in seeing what I made last night
]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418346161518434&l=2881f76758

*x* pretty dress, i like black and white things

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Shattered Ciel
Fearmyboxers
Shattered Ciel

Eyes... you mean like those purple ones you posted the other day?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yami_No_Requiem

Eyes... you mean like those purple ones you posted the other day?

yep! Those are the ones dear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces