Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Liberal Sophomore

1,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Snarfy
I don't know how, but I think I've been gaining weight.
I'm hoping it's just because the treadmill is making my leg muscles huge so it's weighting more, because I certainly don't think that with the amount I've been doing lately (a 5k everyday) that I should be gaining fat...

crying

I didn't read all 17 pages (just the first and the last) but if you haven't fixed your food intake, that's probably why. Your body might also just be at a plateau and you should mix it up with some weightlifting or boxing, etc, like another poster mentioned.

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Snarfy
I'm hoping it's just because the treadmill is making my leg muscles huge so it's weighting more, because I certainly don't think that with the amount I've been doing lately (a 5k everyday) that I should be gaining fat...

crying

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when the scale keeps going up or at least feeling like. But the reminder, muscle does way more then fat! And making sure you do drink more water, which can help flush anything out that does make you feel bigger (but you probably already knew that).

I'm back on to lurking on your thread, quite impressed how far you've gone since May (first commenter ninja ).
And you are a real inspiration since I didn't do much for myself this past summer (fell off the weight loss bandwagon rather quickly). But seeing how you've been keeping continuous cardio for these past few months and before that I find impressive. Which has helped me continue my daily walking, since the weather is getting cooler and I'm finding walking in the morning is easier for me (since I don't have classes till afternoon).

Will be trying to keep an eye on this thread, as I have for a few days now.

Noob

woodchucked
The Snarfy

crying

I didn't read all 17 pages (just the first and the last) but if you haven't fixed your food intake, that's probably why. Your body might also just be at a plateau and you should mix it up with some weightlifting or boxing, etc, like another poster mentioned.

Well, this thread has been going on since January about.
I don't really watch my diet much. I don't gorge myself, and I don't snack. I just eat a meal when I know I need it. I eat what I want though, that's probably the only thing that gets me
I'd rather eat happily and work extra haard to shed some pounds then make myself miserable eating food that isn't enjoyable
xd

Noob

lovelymoontide

Sorry to hear that, I hate it when the scale keeps going up or at least feeling like. But the reminder, muscle does way more then fat! And making sure you do drink more water, which can help flush anything out that does make you feel bigger (but you probably already knew that).

I'm back on to lurking on your thread, quite impressed how far you've gone since May (first commenter ninja ).
And you are a real inspiration since I didn't do much for myself this past summer (fell off the weight loss bandwagon rather quickly). But seeing how you've been keeping continuous cardio for these past few months and before that I find impressive. Which has helped me continue my daily walking, since the weather is getting cooler and I'm finding walking in the morning is easier for me (since I don't have classes till afternoon).

Will be trying to keep an eye on this thread, as I have for a few days now.

It's nice to see that someone came back!
blaugh
Yeah, I've noticed that the muscles in my legs are getting much tighter and bigger, so it has to make up for some of the weight I've been gaining.

I'm glad I've been able to inspire you somewhat! I hope you can get back on track with your exercising! But I'm not going to act like I'm the best at staying on track. There were a few times this summer that I ate poorly and went 3 days without doing ANYTHING.
redface

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Snarfy

blaugh
Yeah, I've noticed that the muscles in my legs are getting much tighter and bigger, so it has to make up for some of the weight I've been gaining.

I'm glad I've been able to inspire you somewhat! I hope you can get back on track with your exercising! But I'm not going to act like I'm the best at staying on track. There were a few times this summer that I ate poorly and went 3 days without doing ANYTHING.
redface

Better then weeks like I did, and still somehow lost five pounds over the summer.

Noob

lovelymoontide
The Snarfy

blaugh

redface

Better then weeks like I did, and still somehow lost five pounds over the summer.

Lucky!
I can't do that.
My body turns into fat storage mode
xd

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Snarfy

Lucky!
I can't do that.
xd

xd I'll have to remember that I'm lucky like that, since the only things holding me back from a normal weight is my love with food and finding exercise to be a chore.

Noob

lovelymoontide
The Snarfy

Lucky!
I can't do that.
xd

xd I'll have to remember that I'm lucky like that, since the only things holding me back from a normal weight is my love with food and finding exercise to be a chore.

Yeah, it can become tedious.
I just try to drown it out with music and the thought of becoming healthier.
xd

Liberal Sophomore

1,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Snarfy
woodchucked
The Snarfy

crying

Well, this thread has been going on since January about.
I don't really watch my diet much. I don't gorge myself, and I don't snack. I just eat a meal when I know I need it. I eat what I want though, that's probably the only thing that gets me
I'd rather eat happily and work extra haard to shed some pounds then make myself miserable eating food that isn't enjoyable
xd

Not to be mean, but if you're not willing to change your diet, you shouldn't be surprised when you don't lose weight.

Noob

ribeby
Nice smile

Thank you!
blaugh

Noob

I burnt 600 calories today.
biggrin

Noob

The workout on my treadmill for 600 calories to killer
emotion_drool

Noob

Finally seeing some weight loss results again

Noob

Took forever to update MapMyFitness today.
UGH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces