Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

I joined this conversation ^^ I began running 2 weeks ago. Trying to reduce 15lbs.

4.3 miles today... My feet hurt too much ): I hope they'll heal enough so i'll be able to run tomorrow my usual 6 miles (10km).

Noob

Willow_T
I joined this conversation ^^ I began running 2 weeks ago. Trying to reduce 15lbs.

4.3 miles today... My feet hurt too much ): I hope they'll heal enough so i'll be able to run tomorrow my usual 6 miles (10km).

OH wow!
You have way more stamina then me!
I can never seem to be able to push myself that far.
Keep up the good work!
3nodding
^ Nah it's because I watch anime while running is passes my time very well without almost noticingXD

Noob

Willow_T
^ Nah it's because I watch anime while running is passes my time very well without almost noticingXD

I'm more of the type to listen to music.
xd
Whatever works though

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Ah, I'm cheering you on!

32 pounds! That's great!

Noob

Cresandra
Ah, I'm cheering you on!

32 pounds! That's great!

Thanks!
whee

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
Ah, I'm cheering you on!

32 pounds! That's great!

Thanks!
whee

Just a quick question though, how are your eating habits?
I read your Jogging Hub. >w<

Noob

Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
Ah, I'm cheering you on!

32 pounds! That's great!

Thanks!
whee

I will admit, my eating habits could def. be better.
I don't eat all day, but I do eat what I want when I do eat.
I love food too much.
I'd rather work harder and burn off all the calories then give up my favorite foods.
xd
I know, I know.
It seems crazy but I just can't do it
crying
Also, thanks for checking out my Hubs.
3nodding

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
Ah, I'm cheering you on!

32 pounds! That's great!

Thanks!
whee

I will admit, my eating habits could def. be better.
I don't eat all day, but I do eat what I want when I do eat.
I love food too much.
I'd rather work harder and burn off all the calories then give up my favorite foods.
xd
I know, I know.
It seems crazy but I just can't do it
crying
Also, thanks for checking out my Hubs.
3nodding

Ah, it is rather impressive that without changing your eating habits that you have still managed to do what you have been doing!

Have you heard that about 80% of your weight loss is due to what you eat, though?

Let me tell you a secret; you know that energy you got from exercising? Did you know that if you ate healthier while exercising, then you'll have even more energy?

But I do know what you mean though, I'm a junk food junkie. D: I'm going to have such a hard time dropping it as well.

Mmmnn, I found a really awesome meal replacement while I was in Cheerleading back in the day, I'd go to my local Smoothie King and order a medium/large protein smoothie. It tastes like sweet, sweet, slushies but is totally awesome and healthy! The only downside to it though is that it's a meal replacement and not just simply a smoothie. *A*

Noob

Cresandra

Ah, it is rather impressive that without changing your eating habits that you have still managed to do what you have been doing!
Have you heard that about 80% of your weight loss is due to what you eat, though?
Let me tell you a secret; you know that energy you got from exercising? Did you know that if you ate healthier while exercising, then you'll have even more energy?
But I do know what you mean though, I'm a junk food junkie. D: I'm going to have such a hard time dropping it as well.
Mmmnn, I found a really awesome meal replacement while I was in Cheerleading back in the day, I'd go to my local Smoothie King and order a medium/large protein smoothie. It tastes like sweet, sweet, slushies but is totally awesome and healthy! The only downside to it though is that it's a meal replacement and not just simply a smoothie. *A*

Maybe I should start trying to change my diet.
I don't know how much more weightloss my body is capable of just because I have a bigger build.
But if I'll have more energy, I'll def. look into it.
ninja

Noob

Early morning jog!
heart

Noob

550+ miles
cool

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Checking In Snarf, how are things holding up? surprised

Noob

Cresandra
Checking In Snarf, how are things holding up? surprised

I'm holding up well enough.
I sometimes forget to update my days on here just because I get preoccupied with other parts of the internet
redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces