Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
Checking In Snarf, how are things holding up? surprised

I'm holding up well enough.
I sometimes forget to update my days on here just because I get preoccupied with other parts of the internet
redface
I see. whee

Noob

Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra

I sometimes forget to update my days on here just because I get preoccupied with other parts of the internet
redface
I see. whee

I've been doing a harder workout lately.
It's a 40 minute jog. It burns 600 cals and I go 3.92 miles.
It's pretty rough
gonk

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra

redface
I see. whee

It's pretty rough
gonk

*highfive*
Might be hard, but that's awesome!
I wish I could do that. emotion_facepalm
But I just got my gym membership yesterday, I'll catch up with you! emotion_0A0

Noob

Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra

redface
I see. whee

It's pretty rough
gonk

*highfive*

Oh my gosh, lucky!
Working out at the gym is supposed to be super motivating
3nodding
I wanted a membership, but it was $500 or something crazy around here, and I could only use it for summer, so I didn't want to spend that much.
When I become a member of Kent State, I'll get full access to their gym and stuff, so I'm looking forward to that
whee

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra

redface
I see. whee

It's pretty rough
gonk

*highfive*

Oh my gosh, lucky!
3nodding
I wanted a membership, but it was $500 or something crazy around here, and I could only use it for summer, so I didn't want to spend that much.
When I become a member of Kent State, I'll get full access to their gym and stuff, so I'm looking forward to that
whee

Heck yeah!
The only reason why I have one now is because students at my college get it for $100 dollars.
Before I called this women's fitness club and they were like "Oh it's just $600 dollars for the season." I was like
"wat? Yeah no nevermind!~"

They are too expensive. gonk

Noob

Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
I see. whee

It's pretty rough
gonk

*highfive*

Oh my gosh, lucky!
3nodding
whee

Heck yeah!
The only reason why I have one now is because students at my college get it for $100 dollars.
Before I called this women's fitness club and they were like "Oh it's just $600 dollars for the season." I was like

Costing that much, I could just buy liposuction instead
emotion_awesome

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
The Snarfy
Cresandra
I see. whee

It's pretty rough
gonk

*highfive*

Oh my gosh, lucky!
3nodding
whee

Heck yeah!

Costing that much, I could just buy liposuction instead
emotion_awesome

Bahaha! emotion_awesome
I actually wandered into this on accident, but I wanna say good job man, it's actually inspiring to see this. Gonna try to plan out something for myself, but, uh, good job with this.

Noob

Best Fapper Alive
I actually wandered into this on accident, but I wanna say good job man, it's actually inspiring to see this. Gonna try to plan out something for myself, but, uh, good job with this.

Well, no matter how you ended up here, I wanna say thank you for taking the time to read and post!
blaugh heart
Good luck to you as well if you plan to start, too.
3nodding

Aged Capitalist

Hi there! I stumbled upon this post because I, too, was interested in possibly setting up a journal. (However, we are certainly trying to achieve different things) I am glad there are others on this website who also want to record their progress, when I see other people working out hard it makes me want to work out even harder! (Because I seriously lack some motivation sometimes)

Just wanted to say your stats are AWESOME! I started using an app on my phone called Cardio trainer - not sure if you are using it but you may like it yourself. I don't bicycle, but I do run. As of May 16th I decided to start recording my cardio (which is pretty close to when you began too!) I have ran 346.4 miles and burned 32k calories. If you ever download the app, definitely let me know!

PS - keep up the good work!

Noob

COLFAXave
Hi there! I stumbled upon this post because I, too, was interested in possibly setting up a journal. (However, we are certainly trying to achieve different things) I am glad there are others on this website who also want to record their progress, when I see other people working out hard it makes me want to work out even harder! (Because I seriously lack some motivation sometimes)

Just wanted to say your stats are AWESOME! I started using an app on my phone called Cardio trainer - not sure if you are using it but you may like it yourself. I don't bicycle, but I do run. As of May 16th I decided to start recording my cardio (which is pretty close to when you began too!) I have ran 346.4 miles and burned 32k calories. If you ever download the app, definitely let me know!

Hi. :3
Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for all the kind words.
I use the App called MapMyFitness so I can log a bunch of different workouts, but I will look into the Cardio Trainer.
3nodding
Good luck to you with your goals as well.
heart

Aged Capitalist

The Snarfy
COLFAXave

I use the App called MapMyFitness so I can log a bunch of different workouts, but I will look into the Cardio Trainer.
3nodding
heart

I will have to check that one out! I like to switch things up a bit. Do you use my fitness pal at all?

Noob

COLFAXave
The Snarfy
COLFAXave

3nodding
heart

I will have to check that one out! I like to switch things up a bit. Do you use my fitness pal at all?

I had been using myfitnesspal.
I use it for the little icon that shows how much weight I've lost.
3nodding

Aged Capitalist

The Snarfy

3nodding

Oh jeez! Forgive me for being so daft lol. I don't even see the icon anywhere! For some reason I can't see very many pictures on here. All these updates are killing me. I am too old for this sweatdrop

Noob

COLFAXave
The Snarfy

3nodding

Oh jeez! Forgive me for being so daft lol. I don't even see the icon anywhere! For some reason I can't see very many pictures on here. All these updates are killing me. I am too old for this sweatdrop

No no, you're fine.
Gaia can be abit junky sometimes.
xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out