Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

There are a few brands you can try without breaking the bank. All being bags instead of loose tea leaves. I only buy loose tea leaves if they are the expensive Chinese ones.
BIGELOW
TWININGS
If you have a Costco card or know someone who does try their Kirkland Green Tea Matcha Blend. That is what I currently use and it is cheaper to buy it in bulk. I think there is about 100 bags. That should all be for $7-$11. The link I will show you is a picture of the box. Tea Box

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for SEPTEMBER. ⊳ lose 10 pounds by the 30th.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 1725 out of 1550

Exercise | 1-mile walk @ 2.5 mph; 15 minutes N+TC (Box Smart); 12-minute extended stretch.

Water Intake | 48 oz.

Steps Taken | ~2444

Did you take the Pill? | yes.

Did you take (2) Mets? | yupppp.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | sure did.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

I just could not satisfy my hunger today ! Weight training doesn't really help in that regard, either. xD Nonetheless, I ate badly today. Nothin' but carbs. My mom brings home this giant like...cinnamon roll cake. Where you break it apart & it gives you a giant cinnamon bun? I should have looked it up before I ate it, 'cause I would have never put it in my mouth. I mean, I know it was bad, but reality didn't sink in until I logged dat stuff. Almost 50g of sugar. ; 3; 500+ calories. That was my lunch. It was all I could do, I was soo mad at myself, 'cause I couldn't eat nothing that would really satisfy me. Just went & wasted good calories, you know? xD Life.

So the cinnamon bun kinda threw me off, but I did still end up only eating 45% of my day in carbs, which is my normal goal. Not the way I wanted to do it, but hey. Haven't weighed in, but checked my measurements. I'm down one inch on both my waist & hips. I even lost some on my neck. xD & I can actually feel it, so that's cool. My ankles were swollen before, & now they don't look like cankles. LOL. I'm excited that there's some progress, if not on the scale (yet). I'll conquer that next Monday.

Trying to work extra hours to have spending money for my trip next week, so pardon if I'm slow in posting / responding. Dx I know I still need to update the thread for the week (& give out the prizes) but I'm pooped ! Tomorrow for sure.

heart

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 09/16/14 Time: ~11:35AM (PST)

Today seems to be a stressful day. Too much crap going on in life that I just want to punch someone. Going to the gym and working with a trainer is the only time I don't feel stressed. It isn't just the fact that I'm working out, but I also get to converse with the trainer. Being a stay at home mom, I don't get to go out or talk to friends. Working with that trainer is my "me time". Sounds weird I know...Just stressed and depressed, but I will get going on my workout. I won't let this slow me down.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,117/1,850 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 20 Minutes of Treadmill
yum_puddi 35+ Minutes with a trainer

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x] (need to buy a new pack that isn't expired)
yum_puddi Fish Oil [] (need to buy some)

yum_strawberry Stressful day, full of BLAH right now. Financially strained too, but who isn't?

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

That's a lovely price ! Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a Costco membership. gonk I actually have a dull headache today too, hnnng. I thought that I was scot-free, but it seems that some other symptoms I've had could be attributed to caffeine withdrawal, too. I need to get some tea, asap !

I also hope you feel better.~ cx heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Calories | 1189 out of 1550

Exercise | 40-minute walk, about 3.0 mph.

Water Intake | 80 oz.

Steps Taken | ~3539

Did you take the Pill? | si.

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

- - -

Nothing exciting today. Gym class was the gist of my workout. I was so mad, 'cause we were gonna walk inside (in AIR CONDITIONING) & this girl pipes up that she wants to go outside, thus making us all go outside. emotion_donotwant I was liiiiike. HOW ABOUT YOU GO OUTSIDE YOURSELF.

But it made for a more challenging workout. I would have probably walked very leisurely inside. My class is full of fitness fanatics, srsly. They get a thrill out of it, & I'm just waiting for it to end. xD

Thursday we do our timed 1-mile. Hopefully my time will improve. I think I came in at 23 minutes last time, I'm unsure. If I can do 20, that'd be dope.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Weekly Challenge o9.14 - o9.2o | Name at least three positive traits about yourself & tell us how they're positive to you. heart

Tipsy Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
sorry everyone i've been super busy
i sorta cheated today. with family stuff
i also been searching for a job so i hope i get one soon! but ove the last couple day
i ate really good. (proud of my self)
lowered my soda down to cans a day over the weekend
been drinking poweraid been working out.
i'll be posting stuff tomorrow.
Exercise: Hour Zumba

Food: 2 corn dogs, 2 quesadillas, 1 bottle tea, some lemonade, and a bowl of cereal, 2 graham crackers.

Water: 17oz? Though that doesn't sound right...

Gonna try to stop being a glutton at work. I never over eat in one sitting unless I'm there. Currently teetering between fourty and thirty something pounds. Don't know why I'm having a hard time clearing it completely. Pray for me!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Ahh that stinks. I would totally help you out there if I could! You can always try BIGELOW, they are a good brand and you can get them in any grocery store. It will go away eventually. smile

Thank you heart I'm trying to relax.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Weekly Challenge o9.14 - o9.2o | Name at least three positive traits about yourself & tell us how they're positive to you. heart

I'll get this out of the way before I forget AGAIN.
Determination - My determination is what motivates me to get up in the morning and do what needs to get done. Now it is worked towards my health; what I eat and what activities I do
Loving - Having this sort of feeling is always a plus. Wether it is loving someone or being loved back, I need it. My daughter is my main happiness in my life and keeps me striving.
Patience - I never fully learned how to have patience until having a child. It is also a plus in my life because I become less stressed when waiting for something.

I hope I did this right? gonk

P.S.!!!
If any of you have not seen it yet, please watch "Happy" . It is an amazing Documentary that is a must. I watched mine on Netflix, but you may be able to find it elsewhere.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy
Exercise: Hour Zumba

Food: 2 corn dogs, 2 quesadillas, 1 bottle tea, some lemonade, and a bowl of cereal, 2 graham crackers.

Water: 17oz? Though that doesn't sound right...

Gonna try to stop being a glutton at work. I never over eat in one sitting unless I'm there. Currently teetering between fourty and thirty something pounds. Don't know why I'm having a hard time clearing it completely. Pray for me!

I'm rooting for you! Do your best!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 09/17/14 Time: ~9AM (PST)
Today is HOT. The past few days have been horrible when it comes to the weather. I decided to try coconut water since it seems I need more potassium. I was told that if you still feel dehydrated after drinking a lot of water you can either have banana or coconut water. Of course bananas are cheaper but has more calories than coconut water which is pricey. I'll update to see if I see a difference by feeling less dehydrated. If any of you do bananas make sure to have at least 2 a day. smile Also, I gained 2 pounds this time, but I'm being told it is all muscle. The more muscle I build, the faster I burn fat. I was super upset when weighing myself today until I was told that. So if you guys are gaining weight but eating the right amount and working out the right amount, it is only muscle. smile Keep it going! heart

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,728/1,850 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 20 Minutes of cardio
yum_puddi 1hr of strength training

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x] (need to buy a new pack that isn't expired)
yum_puddi Fish Oil [] (need to buy some)

yum_strawberry I have just been SUPER hungry today.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Calories |1637 out of 1550

Exercise | 30 minutes elliptical trainer, 15 minutes stationary bike.

Water Intake | 80 oz.

Steps Taken | ~2623

Did you take the Pill? | yepppp !

Did you take (2) Mets? | shoot, forgot to take my second one--in bed now. ;n.n

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

- - -

I treated myself to a single chocolate chip cookie today. c: Why, may you ask? 'cause this girl dropped four pounds. Yes she did.

I knowww I said I wasn't gonna weigh in until my doctor appointment. But the sweet temptation of that scale was calling me in the gym. I just could not pass it up. & I saw progress, finally.

& I definitely attribute it to not drinking an energy drink et awl this / last week. D8 & being consistent with my working out. I might not be able to break the 10-pound mark this month, but as long as the scale continues to go down instead of up. I'll deal !

Now I've gotta go to bed early--that timed 1-mile test is tomorrow. Urg. 8| Wish me luck !~

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l
Date: 09/17/14 Time: ~9AM (PST)
Today is HOT. The past few days have been horrible when it comes to the weather. I decided to try coconut water since it seems I need more potassium. I was told that if you still feel dehydrated after drinking a lot of water you can either have banana or coconut water. Of course bananas are cheaper but has more calories than coconut water which is pricey. I'll update to see if I see a difference by feeling less dehydrated. If any of you do bananas make sure to have at least 2 a day. smile Also, I gained 2 pounds this time, but I'm being told it is all muscle. The more muscle I build, the faster I burn fat. I was super upset when weighing myself today until I was told that. So if you guys are gaining weight but eating the right amount and working out the right amount, it is only muscle. smile Keep it going! heart

emotion_kirakira
Your advice & encouragement, is just always so lovely !

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck tomorrow! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash