29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Pikachufreak22
MY757
Angels are dead.

Demons at full HP.

No one is hunting and no one is hitting or healing.

Who on earth organized this event in the first place?

IKR?! COMPLETELY unbalanced! There's a f--k ton of more Demons than Angels. It's disgusting really.

more people like evil
dont hate
If there are any angels that want to attack people, here's a thread where there is only demons posted for you to go after when you do have health. Don't post just attack all the demons you see there! Free demons to attack

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PitchinTheLagger
Last year's halloween event was way better .n. The fighting system had more variations due classes, the leveling system was fine and people of lower levels actually had a chance at participating (not to mention it was FREE)....
Every new event makes me miss events like original Frontier Skies, Grave Danger and Demonbusters even more... those were hella cool ;_;

I know of Frontier Skies, but not the other two. What were the other two events like?

Heart Bookworm

Does the health even Regenerate ??

Dangerous Explorer

12,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
oh my~ I just joined the festivities! Is it really so bad? :c

Dapper Nerd

25,065 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Full closet 200
Sup3r_Bwahaha
PitchinTheLagger
Last year's halloween event was way better .n. The fighting system had more variations due classes, the leveling system was fine and people of lower levels actually had a chance at participating (not to mention it was FREE)....
Every new event makes me miss events like original Frontier Skies, Grave Danger and Demonbusters even more... those were hella cool ;_;

I know of Frontier Skies, but not the other two. What were the other two events like?

Grave Danger was the 2010 Halloween event (and we never got a conclusion to the story I think ;_; ) and Demonbusters Halloween 2009, it was also the event where the storyline of Sentinel and Overseer started : D
I'm bad at explaining stuff but luckily both events have their wiki entries summ it up (click the links)

Tyler558's Comrade

Sorry, I want my attacks.

Ice-Cold Gaian

bronxbigred
Pikachufreak22
MY757
Angels are dead.

Demons at full HP.

No one is hunting and no one is hitting or healing.

Who on earth organized this event in the first place?

IKR?! COMPLETELY unbalanced! There's a f--k ton of more Demons than Angels. It's disgusting really.

more people like evil
dont hate

Not that. It's disgusting how us Angels were being killed as soon as we posted but hopefully that'll be fixed now. And the fact that it was overbalanced, I don't mind if folks like Evil, just don't go spreading it around outside of the internet. 'specially since ISIS managed to breach our Parliament here in Canada.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
maybe you know now to pick the sexy side

Divine Nymph

22,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
They need to stop running events this way it's not a "gold sink" like they'd hope it to be....that and the older events were done much better w/o so many bugs x.x

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Wow a lot of replies

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

They couldn't figure out any ideas so they re-used the old event and changed small stuff. If they do a battle thing again for Christmas I'm leaving this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff