Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dulcet Kitten

I still think a skeleton war would have been a better idea.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ronin~Wing
They need to weaken the attacks imo >->

How would that help?
If there are many more demon players than angel players the results will likely be the same.
Demons can attack a lot more and heal each other more if there are more of them.

It seems like events are pretty much all the same anymore anyway.
Pick a side in some made up battle.
Attack and heal
donate gold and cash.
And if you donate more gold and cash you get to attack and heal more.

I realize there are some limitations to what one can do with forum based events but it feels like years ago there was more variety to it.
And.. not forums... but I rather enjoyed some of the zOMG based events - running around trying to kill boss monsters as a group and such. It seemed less repetitive and I enjoyed the actual battle regardless of the prize.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
yeah. i miss the zomg and just.... trick or treating. i hope trick or treating is still a thing.

it would be easier to pick a side if you knew anything about them first. i'd have gone angel if i'd seen the backstory comic first.

High-functioning Genius

hopefully things will get more itneresting

Dulcet Kitten

David2074
Ronin~Wing

How would that help?
If there are many more demon players than angel players the results will likely be the same.
Demons can attack a lot more and heal each other more if there are more of them.

Attack and heal
donate gold and cash.

I realize there are some limitations to what one can do with forum based events but it feels like years ago there was more variety to it.
And.. not forums... but I rather enjoyed some of the zOMG based events - running around trying to kill boss monsters as a group and such. It seemed less repetitive and I enjoyed the actual battle regardless of the prize.

I agree about the zOMG events, even for Christmas they were more fun than forum events, in my opinion at least. They also used to do things with the towns too. I remember the one year where you had to chase Jack around to get stuff. I feel like they are taking the easier way out for events anymore.

Fallen Star

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Bases would have been appreciated. I don't mean to be rude, but... A lot of people are distressed by this. Demons and angels both. Angels can't put up any fight, and there are demons who wanted this to be fair. I only join events to heal, honestly.

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
I killed someone and now it says that I have 0 kills wtf

Doll

Isn't that the way it should be

Magnetic Poster

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ronin~Wing

Maybe have the attack power be inversely proportional to the total number of members of that team? :O

Original Fairy

Yeah, i've been dead since about 12
( its now 16:30 here )

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yeah this is a pretty unfair event..
heart

Sayaka Arugai's Husband

Lumille
Maaaybe because people got a choice of teams, and we just don't feel like being goody two-shoes Angels?

Maybe we all just took a look at the bible and took an educated guess to which side has the more depth.

Or of course people might just want to be bad boys razz

In general it just goes to show that demons, as a concept, are more popular than angels at the moment

and why exactly would someone base the idea of angels on the bible, an angel, just like every character you can think of, can be made however you want it to be, just because one character is not how you want it doesn't mean that every angel would be like that, have you ever seen the movie "Michael" with john travolta, he plays as the archangel Michael, but he portrays him as a complete a*****e

I always RP as an angel and I always portray the loner outcast angel

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Vehliayn
David2074
Ronin~Wing

How would that help?

Attack and heal
donate gold and cash.

I agree about the zOMG events, even for Christmas they were more fun than forum events, in my opinion at least. They also used to do things with the towns too. I remember the one year where you had to chase Jack around to get stuff. I feel like they are taking the easier way out for events anymore.

Yeah, I remember the Jack one in towns.
Yes. It seems like any more they have two things. "Event" and "Kickstarter".
Then they just change the words and art a bit and add a few zeros to the required donation amounts and give it a new name.
Lather, rinse, repeat.

"We care about the economy kiddies and if you do to you will throw billions of gold down this rabbit hole with the click of a button!"
Meanwhile, check out the cash shop for our latest gold generator. It has a new name too!"
LOLl

Beloved Fairy

10,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
gaia_nitemareleft You feel a shadow cross your path gaia_nitemareright

gaia_diamond Id heal you guys if I could :< gaia_diamond

gaia_nitemareleft and and the light begins to dim the demons are here gaia_nitemareright

Dainty Star

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
kaigin arugai
Lumille

Because the Bible is the origin of the mythical race of Angels?

Having grown up with Christians all around me, who were quite happy to whip it out whenever they got the chance, I have grown rather tired of the "awesomeness" and Divine Purity of Angels.

I'd rather go for Demons. They are more interesting.

No one is completely Evil or Good for no reason. And in how Angels and Demons are usually portrayed, Demons are the ones who get my sympathy and Interest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff