Agree 0.82900943396226 82.9% [ 703 ]
Disagree 0.17099056603774 17.1% [ 145 ]
Total Votes:[ 848 ]

Alien Bandit

29,340 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Epic Wild Tiger used Dagger Strike against [NPC] Easter Bunny...It missed and [NPC] Easter Bunny counterattacked for 40 points of damage!

Destructive Warlord

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zea Vherza used Restoring Panacea against xXSadariaXx...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! xXSadariaXx was healed for 47 points of damage.

O.G. Gaian

9,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K I N G Z R 0 used Coup de grace against [NPC] Easter Bunny...It missed and [NPC] Easter Bunny counterattacked for 48 points of damage!

Destructive Warlord

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zea Vherza used Restoring Panacea against Epic Wild Tiger...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.

Mega Gekko

gusrnme used Coup de grace against sand_jedi...It missed and sand_jedi counterattacked for 32 points of damage!

Destructive Warlord

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zea Vherza used Restoring Panacea against K I N G Z R 0...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.

Destructive Rogue

10,650 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san

You know what?... As much as stupid as this is to say but somehow we knew this event is rigged. I think we still joined this team for the principle of the thing... Because we support Jack. The Easter Bunny deserved what he got because of his vanity and willingness to hurt someone who didn't deserve it. Santa was just a kid and there was no reason to hurt him.

agreed

a part of me, (if things "had" to be this way) would have rather them just tell us from the start we had no chance of actually winning in the storyline sense

that eventually the plot would say EB won no matter what, i would have had solace; i would have still picked jack

i just feel lied to, or insulted bc they believe i'm a sheep that believes it's all legit naturally

This is true. I feel like we have been lied to as well. If we never had a chance at the start, then why even try? Because we love Jack and even though he is an NPC and fictional, we still want to protect 'em. Best reason to fight in my opinion. Better fight a losing battle and giving our best than not trying at all. If we do lost, which is very likely with the system you have described (rather nicely by the way. Kudos for figuring it out, Bro. We needed the answers to this.), we can at least hold our heads high and say "We fought and we gave it all we got to help. Even though we lost, we fought for Jack."

well like i said, i thought i actual cracked the system a few days ago
but once they put the BOSS characters in, that's when the real variable came out

i'm almost positive i've readjusted for that but i still could be off a LITTLE
but either way yeah, it's fun for me either way (math stuff)

but yeah, i'd like answers, especially EXACTLY how those numbers in the Event Score are tallied

like WHAT EXACTLY do we do to make the score 240 something to 180 something ect

so basically when they added bosses and the variable came out... Isn't that kind of cheating? It's like adding extra to the total and there are two bosses on EB's part. The robo-bunnies and then EB himself. There is only Jack on our end...

not exactly
it's actually better that the bunnies have more bosses bc it lets us dish out more of our rage on enemies that have a VERY HARD time dying

however, what i meant with them changing the variables was how they got exp, or how much counterattack exp would range into things

like i'd never have punched in an equation for a single player to go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in 20 hours simply by making an "attack me" thread

however, if that player had almost limitless HP and Energy; it might be possible
and if so, i can now enter in other data i wouldn't even have thought to before

this changes the algorithms and also helps me see things i didn't see before

Original Protector

sand_jedi
Mercedeish

TIP FOR YOUR SIGNATURE. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. IT CAUSED A RIPPLE IN THIS UNIT'S HUMOR CIRCUITS.

H E L L O S W E E T I E ,
                      [/robot dance] MANY THANKS, UNIT. I AM IN APRECIATION OF YOUR SIGNATURE AS WELL.

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
Mercedeish
[NPC] Easter Bunny
scair
[NPC] Devin
Mercedeish
[NPC] Louie

Hey! Woah, a Jack NPC! That's the first I've seen. Yay Louie~!

But yeah, I'm pretty upset by all this. Merlin's Beard, it is not that difficult to create a fair battle system (though it is much more so when using only two teams) that does not immediately quash the 'underdog'! I agree that the smaller team should not be ruled out right away, but this strategy, even just of giving exp for being attacked, does not and is not working. [/sigh]

I wonder how this will work out long term. Do ya'll get the Dev Notices? Do you know they're implementing the battle system in for permanent?

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
I'm with Jack!
that semi surprises me but welcomed
I'm with Easter Bunny!

You ARE the easter bunny. Seriously. Lose circuit or something xD

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
I'm with Easter Bunny!

Questionable Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ess The Shattered
sand_jedi

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A VERY REASONABLE SOLUTION. IT MAKES ONE WONDER WHY THE GAIA DEVELOPERS WERE INCAPABLE OF COMING UP WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR.

...OH THAT'S RIGHT. THEY ARE CAPABLE, BUT SERVING THE MEMBERS OF THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT THEIR PRIORITY ANYMORE; PLUNDERING THEIR WALLETS IS.

the core aspect is maintaining the balance regardless of inactivity
AKA if the jacks have inactive players, the bunnies multiplier does not go down

also, if the bunnies have inactive players, their multiplier does not go up
this aspect with our current balancing does not exist, and actually is the opposite

THIS IS THE KIND OF COMMON SENSE, FAIR APPLICATION THAT SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED. IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOUR HONEST NATURE, YOU WOULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO WORK FOR THEM.

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
scair
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered

agreed

a part of me, (if things "had" to be this way) would have rather them just tell us from the start we had no chance of actually winning in the storyline sense

that eventually the plot would say EB won no matter what, i would have had solace; i would have still picked jack

i just feel lied to, or insulted bc they believe i'm a sheep that believes it's all legit naturally

This is true. I feel like we have been lied to as well. If we never had a chance at the start, then why even try? Because we love Jack and even though he is an NPC and fictional, we still want to protect 'em. Best reason to fight in my opinion. Better fight a losing battle and giving our best than not trying at all. If we do lost, which is very likely with the system you have described (rather nicely by the way. Kudos for figuring it out, Bro. We needed the answers to this.), we can at least hold our heads high and say "We fought and we gave it all we got to help. Even though we lost, we fought for Jack."

well like i said, i thought i actual cracked the system a few days ago
but once they put the BOSS characters in, that's when the real variable came out

i'm almost positive i've readjusted for that but i still could be off a LITTLE
but either way yeah, it's fun for me either way (math stuff)

but yeah, i'd like answers, especially EXACTLY how those numbers in the Event Score are tallied

like WHAT EXACTLY do we do to make the score 240 something to 180 something ect
ya I'd be intrested to see how it all broke down stare but I'll let you do the math unless it's electricity or fiber optics it's out of my math range rolleyes
I'm with Easter Bunny!
scream GO JUMP IN THE BATH TUB YOU GIANT TOASTER and learn to speak English be for I go find samuel Jackson to teach you

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
sand_jedi
Ess The Shattered
sand_jedi

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A VERY REASONABLE SOLUTION. IT MAKES ONE WONDER WHY THE GAIA DEVELOPERS WERE INCAPABLE OF COMING UP WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR.

...OH THAT'S RIGHT. THEY ARE CAPABLE, BUT SERVING THE MEMBERS OF THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT THEIR PRIORITY ANYMORE; PLUNDERING THEIR WALLETS IS.

the core aspect is maintaining the balance regardless of inactivity
AKA if the jacks have inactive players, the bunnies multiplier does not go down

also, if the bunnies have inactive players, their multiplier does not go up
this aspect with our current balancing does not exist, and actually is the opposite

THIS IS THE KIND OF COMMON SENSE, FAIR APPLICATION THAT SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED. IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOUR HONEST NATURE, YOU WOULD BE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO WORK FOR THEM.
no truer words have been spoken about the new gaia

Icy Mage

13,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
Ammy-san used Mystic Wand against [NPC] Easter Bunny...CRITICAL HIT! [NPC] Easter Bunny took 10 points of damage.

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SnowbaIl used Helping Hand against PokemonMasterNatalie...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Lonely Giver

Kazumitsu Neko used Mend against Miyumii-Chan...It was successful and healed 20 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff