Disagree 0.17099056603774 17.1% [ 145 ]
Total Votes:[ 848 ]

Pambba's Wife

Hardcore Detective

7,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Boofly-lette used Crushing Blow against dumbo200...CRITICAL HIT! dumbo200 took 56 points of damage.

Friendly Friend

Chuvabebot used Midnight Shadow against Boofly-lette...It missed!

O.G. Gaian

9,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K I N G Z R 0 used Coup de grace against [NPC] Sasha...It missed!

Friendly Friend

Chuvabebot used Midnight Shadow against Boofly-lette...It hit for 30 points of damage!
Hinari Higuchi used Healing Strike against Ess The Shattered...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Ess The Shattered was healed for 26 points of damage.

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mercedeish
scair
Mercedeish
scair
[NPC] Devin
I'm with Jack!
that semi surprises me but welcomed

H E L L O S W E E T I E ,
                      What surprises you? That they're making it permanent? I got the impression that they were using this event as sort of a mass beta, and that is why they've been 'tweeking' it so much. Except that can't really be the case, since the only team affiliation that would make sense (to me) would be to have a 4 way battle with the towns like they did all those summers ago with the water balloon fighting.

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
redface I was talking about them putting devin on jack's team, ah the water ballon fights forgot about that but them, sticking with this style battle system has me concerned though. if it doesn't work why stick with it

Why is that surprising? It seems like they're dividing them based on gender/alternative' 'life' style characters. At least, that's what I'm getting from this thread.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NPCs HERE ANYWAY????

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
cause this is a sore subject for them and they know he's right
Hinari Higuchi used Healing Strike against Hinari Higuchi...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Friendly Friend

Chuvabebot used Coup de grace against Boofly-lette...It hit for 64 points of damage!

O.G. Gaian

9,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K I N G Z R 0 used Midnight Shadow against [NPC] Sasha...It missed!

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
scair used Hacking Slash against II Eaco II...CRITICAL HIT! II Eaco II took 30 points of damage.
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san
Ess The Shattered
Ammy-san

You know what?... As much as stupid as this is to say but somehow we knew this event is rigged. I think we still joined this team for the principle of the thing... Because we support Jack. The Easter Bunny deserved what he got because of his vanity and willingness to hurt someone who didn't deserve it. Santa was just a kid and there was no reason to hurt him.

agreed

a part of me, (if things "had" to be this way) would have rather them just tell us from the start we had no chance of actually winning in the storyline sense

that eventually the plot would say EB won no matter what, i would have had solace; i would have still picked jack

i just feel lied to, or insulted bc they believe i'm a sheep that believes it's all legit naturally

This is true. I feel like we have been lied to as well. If we never had a chance at the start, then why even try? Because we love Jack and even though he is an NPC and fictional, we still want to protect 'em. Best reason to fight in my opinion. Better fight a losing battle and giving our best than not trying at all. If we do lost, which is very likely with the system you have described (rather nicely by the way. Kudos for figuring it out, Bro. We needed the answers to this.), we can at least hold our heads high and say "We fought and we gave it all we got to help. Even though we lost, we fought for Jack."

well like i said, i thought i actual cracked the system a few days ago
but once they put the BOSS characters in, that's when the real variable came out

i'm almost positive i've readjusted for that but i still could be off a LITTLE
but either way yeah, it's fun for me either way (math stuff)

but yeah, i'd like answers, especially EXACTLY how those numbers in the Event Score are tallied

like WHAT EXACTLY do we do to make the score 240 something to 180 something ect

so basically when they added bosses and the variable came out... Isn't that kind of cheating? It's like adding extra to the total and there are two bosses on EB's part. The robo-bunnies and then EB himself. There is only Jack on our end...

not exactly
it's actually better that the bunnies have more bosses bc it lets us dish out more of our rage on enemies that have a VERY HARD time dying

however, what i meant with them changing the variables was how they got exp, or how much counterattack exp would range into things

like i'd never have punched in an equation for a single player to go from lvl 1 to lvl 10 in 20 hours simply by making an "attack me" thread

however, if that player had almost limitless HP and Energy; it might be possible
and if so, i can now enter in other data i wouldn't even have thought to before

this changes the algorithms and also helps me see things i didn't see before
which part helped exactly? EB is pretty much immortal right now. Or at least I haven't seen him die before. I tackled Jack in a Halloween event before in zOMG! and he was extremely hard to beat. like hundreds and maybe thousands counting other servers was gathered just to take him down.
I'm with Jack!

Original Protector

[NPC] Chrome Rabbot
                      Hey! Woah, a Jack NPC! That's the first I've seen. Yay Louie~!

But yeah, I'm pretty upset by all this. Merlin's Beard, it is not that difficult to create a fair battle system (though it is much more so when using only two teams) that does not immediately quash the 'underdog'! I agree that the smaller team should not be ruled out right away, but this strategy, even just of giving exp for being attacked, does not and is not working. [/sigh]

I wonder how this will work out long term. Do ya'll get the Dev Notices? Do you know they're implementing the battle system in for permanent?

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
I'm with Easter Bunny!
                      [NPC] Devin

[NPC] Sasha

[NPC] Josie

WHY QUOTE ME, AND WHY ARE YOU HERE? D:

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S

O.G. Gaian

9,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
K I N G Z R 0 used Coup de grace against [NPC] Sasha...It missed!

Friendly Friend

Chuvabebot used Midnight Shadow against Herry Rockabore...It hit for 22 points of damage!

Antiquarian

29,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Invisibility 100
Override Tool used Midnight Shadow against sand_jedi...It hit for 15 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff