Agree 0.82900943396226 82.9% [ 703 ]
Disagree 0.17099056603774 17.1% [ 145 ]
Total Votes:[ 848 ]

Destructive Warlord

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zea Vherza used Restoring Panacea against Kaiserhuff...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Angel Light 2012 used Healing Aura against [NPC] Nicolae...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.
scair
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Mercedeish
scair
Mercedeish
scair
redface I was talking about them putting devin on jack's team, ah the water ballon fights forgot about that but them, sticking with this style battle system has me concerned though. if it doesn't work why stick with it

H E L L O S W E E T I E ,
                      Why is that surprising? It seems like they're dividing them based on gender/alternative' 'life' style characters. At least, that's what I'm getting from this thread.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY NPCs HERE ANYWAY????

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
cause this is a sore subject for them and they know he's right

H E L L O S W E E T I E ,
                      Soo... they're bumping it? Seems to me that maybe the NPCs feel the same, and they're speaking out the only way they know how!

By... Using an incredibly uncreative and stone obviously pre-generated message....

L O V E
                      M E R C E D E S
I'm with Easter Bunny!
one fix jack's and eater bunnies saying TWO is it me or do they quote things like they agree to whats being said, THREE really hard to respond properly to all these when listening to TFS
I'm with Easter Bunny!

Sarcastic Genius

Mystic Onyx used Dagger Strike against [NPC] Rina...It missed and [NPC] Rina counterattacked for 48 points of damage!

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Strawberry Requiem used Midnight Shadow against Miyumii-Chan...It hit for 75 points of damage!
Ess The Shattered
Cest la Cocoa--
Ess The Shattered

It creeps me out how there's more [NPC]'s in this thread than in any other thread and it feels like they're trying to "troll" it...yet they're also bumping it so it'll reach more awareness to the Gaian public.

both of my threads that are "like" this are spammed to hell with NPC's

i have a paranoia it's due to the chats i had with developers earlier today because of my...

"allegations" to the battle system and showing dev/mod quotes and my personal algorithm calculations to the general public ect

or maybe i'm magical mrgreen
I'm with Jack!

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Strawberry Requiem used Dagger Strike against [NPC] Rina...It missed and [NPC] Rina counterattacked for 76 points of damage!

Questionable Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cest la Cocoa--
Ess The Shattered

It creeps me out how there's more [NPC]'s in this thread than in any other thread and it feels like they're trying to "troll" it...yet they're also bumping it so it'll reach more awareness to the Gaian public.

THIS UNIT BELIEVES THE FREQUENCY OF NPCS HAS MORE TO DO WITH THREAD ACTIVITY; MORE FREQUENT POSTS INCREASES LIKELIHOOD OF THEIR APPEARANCE. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN TOPPING THE EVENT FORUM QUITE OFTEN THIS EVENING, SO IT SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISING TO SEE THEM AS MUCH AS WE HAVE.
Ess The Shattered
Cest la Cocoa--
Ess The Shattered

both of my threads that are "like" this are spammed to hell with NPC's

i have a paranoia it's due to the chats i had with developers earlier today because of my...

"allegations" to the battle system and showing dev/mod quotes and my personal algorithm calculations to the general public ect

or maybe i'm magical mrgreen
I'm with Easter Bunny!

Sarcastic Genius

Mystic Onyx used Dagger Strike against [NPC] Rina...It missed and [NPC] Rina counterattacked for 32 points of damage!

Virtuous Fairy

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
AH HA now I figured why they turned off posting brings up energy now to speed up the process is to spend money or gold to buy energy boosters

Devoted Hoarder

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
It feels so wrong to be attacking when we should be protesting, but it gives the thread more posts right?

Antiquarian

29,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Invisibility 100
Override Tool used Midnight Shadow against sand_jedi...It hit for 15 points of damage!

Aged Lunatic

4,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lurhi
It feels so wrong to be attacking when we should be protesting, but it gives the thread more posts right?
that is correct

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces