• Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ive got plenty of trees nearby.

Shameless Nerd

Vesraen

I don't disagree <3

Bittersweet Anon

Is there anything you like to do in nature? Hiking? Camping? Fishing?

Shameless Nerd

kefkadragon

It's always nice to have wood on hand.

Amorous Nymph

Minty Andee

Yes it is. cB

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Minty Andee

You got one from the Siren as well? I did, too, she sent me black panties xD

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Minty Andee
kefkadragon

I have a gas furnace so I can't utilize the wood to its potential emotion_awesome
(I know what you were going for there)

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
I just like to wander about when I get the chance... See things I may not have seen before...

Shameless Nerd

Vesraen

<3 So many reasons we were destined to find each other. So. Many.

Hey_there_hun

She sent me red ones. XD Temptress sent me panties too. I am enjoying finding knickers in my inbox <3

'kefkadragon"

We have forced air heating. And if there is a pun dangling out there I will do just about anything to make it. Particularly a kinky pun in a kink thread, but really, most puns anywhere.

Bittersweet Anon

I used to have adventure days. I would get in my car and then just drive down a road I had never been down before. Considering the number of logging roads in the area I live in and the fact I drive a luxury sedan...this often got ridiculous.

Amorous Nymph

Minty Andee
<3 So many reasons we were destined to find each other. So. Many.

... xD <3
I love you. Yes. <3

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Sounds like something the would, and probably has, done...

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Minty Andee

I love your avi. Always such interesting outfits! <3

Shameless Nerd

Vesraen

I am rather fond of you too <3

Bittersweet Anon

I'm sure it has. This is the reason they make winches and towing services after all. Not that towing services are very helpful when you have driven out of the cell-phone coverage area, but that is the point of adventure day. To have an adventure.

Hey_there_hun

Aw! Thanks. The reason I joined Gaia was actually to play dress-up. I enjoy making outfits.

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Indeed... The boss has had many an adventure and has dragged me along for the ride... They're not always fun...

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Minty Andee
nefret2011

We do our best to keep the party going! ^^ Thank you <3

Gigi1458

And I enjoy lurkers <3 I just like abusing that gif. I don't have any classes today so I'm still in my pj's hanging out on Gaia. I'm trying to convince myself it would be a good day to do some cleaning so I don't feel completely lazy. How was math class?

Gypsy_Kt

I always got stuck cleaning the bathroom for that very reason...I think I'd prefer the light fixtures. I've having a good day, but I'm beginning to think it's rare that I don't recently. /cuddles back/

Bittersweet Anon

Yes, it is in much better form today. How are you? Anything interesting happen in the hours we were apart?

Indigo Prose

/kisses bump on head/ Oops, sorry. Note to self: Next thread cover in pillows. This would be advantageous for many reasons. Many reasons. /eyebrow waggle/

Me and art on the computer do not get along very much. I am a traditional artist through and through it seems. It does make me appreciate the artists who do make beautiful things in the digital medium though. I feel spoiled by anons this event, then again I'm almost always here...^ ^;; One of the benefits of having all your work be on the computer I guess.

Speaking of:

Quote:
Oh my.
What an odd video.
I love it when things are odd.
That's why I'm Qwirkz!
Or... do I love things because I'm Qwirkz?
Oh dear.
My head hurts.

~Qwirkz

Oh dear! That seems like a chicken or egg problem dear Qwirkz. Don't trouble yourself too much trying to figure it out! /kisses head/

Math class was meh. I had a math test. I hope I passed it. It's a bunch of theoretical stuff that I don't fully understand. It's elementary math for teachers. I honestly don't remember learning most of the stuff when I was little. :/. Anyways, how're you?

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Minty Andee

LOL! That made me actually laugh, thank you! I've been in pain all day so thank you :3. I enjoy making outfits, too. When I apply to college I'm going to apply for design ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff