Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Kitten

Minty Andee
Ah, so it's like one of those "We'll still see each other all the time!" things and not a 'I moved all the way across country' things...
Yeah, kind of. Gas prices being what they are I really can't go see people where I use to live.

Unholy Risk-Taker

Minty Andee

*rolls around with his roses* it helps a bit emotion_c8

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Yeah, that does make it kinda challenging. And two hours is a bit of a drive too. =/

Unno Rokuro

o.O I seriously hope those are de-thorned....

Smitten Kitten

Minty Andee
Yeah, that does make it kinda challenging. And two hours is a bit of a drive too. =/
That's life . . . *breaks into song*
Yeah I tend to do that a lot.

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Break out into song? Yes, me too <3

Unholy Risk-Taker

Minty Andee

I don't mind the thorns ◕//‿//◕ ♡

Smitten Kitten

Minty Andee
Break out into song? Yes, me too <3
Yay, isn't it great? I often break into That's Life I've noticed.

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

You...I....wat? ಠ_๏`

Gypsy_Kt

I've recently been singing either "Naked and Famous" or "Somebody That I Used to Know" for the last few days.

Smitten Kitten

Minty Andee
I've recently been singing either "Naked and Famous" or "Somebody That I Used to Know" for the last few days.
I've been going with "It's Not For Me to Say" and "If I Didn't Care" Bioshock being the reason behind the second song.

Unholy Risk-Taker

Minty Andee

rofl I can't roll around in them they'd be destroyed [unlike my pillows], but they're been dethorned anyways my roses are just next to me being unrolled around in
I'm just being silly C;

Rainbow Dabbler

I have a bit of Internet at the moment so I though I would swing by here. And according to the time stamps it looks like it may have been a while since someone was here. Darn, well general update on the naked item list is that I have hem in a word doc on my desktop with average prices and I have he beginnings of a top list but since I dont have a female avatar I cant confirm what actually works or not.

Unholy Risk-Taker

Tempty's tipping my posts (。⌒∇⌒)。
(・ω-*)ε^○)

Unsealed Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
I know the honeymoon items came out around Valentine's, but I haven't even been on Gaia for 6 months yet, so everything is still pretty much new to me.

Oh, wow, I had no idea you were that new to the site! Well either way, it seems like Gaia is always adding new stuff as far as items go, if someone skips logging in for about a month I suspect they would have some catching up to do to find out what had been released while they were away, especially if there were a major holiday during that time, since Gaia always releases a bunch of holiday things....that's one of the things I really like about Gaia, that there are easy ways to get nice items without spending cash. 3nodding I love anything free though...

Shameless Nerd

The Real Ryu Hi

Scratch that, I've been on six months and a week since I last did the math. But yes, I joined in October? Maybe late September. And I'm impressed with the speed Gaia updates. It's little wonder they have so many bug issues, I'm surprised it isn't more.

Unsealed Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Minty Andee
Scratch that, I've been on six months and a week since I last did the math. But yes, I joined in October? Maybe late September. And I'm impressed with the speed Gaia updates. It's little wonder they have so many bug issues, I'm surprised it isn't more.

Eh, I've found that when Gaia thinks it's beneficial to themselves to make it work they will find a way....(I'm not as impressed as I used to be because of how they have handled themselves with zOMG and the whole Alchemy disaster.. stare ..)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff