Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

Bittersweet Anon

I highly doubt my adventures are as action packed as yours. They tend to involve driving out into the middle of no where (well, MORE into the middle of no where) and making art.

Gigi1458

Wow. That sounds like some heavy-duty maths. I am intimidated and impressed. I'm doing well, thank you!

Hey_there_hun

XD I know, right? Who joins Gaia to play dollies? Minty. That's who. I'm sorry to hear you're in pain :c Where are you thinking about going for design? I'm more of an end-user of fashion rather than a creator.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Woo! I love the smell of a fresh thread in the morning. It's under fan dedication and you should go post your story there now. <3
Alright, will do! *goes to copy story post so nothing is left out*

Amorous Nymph

... There's something wrong with me. I see a skull and I'm like "/GASP/ DEMILICH!"

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Minty Andee
Bittersweet Anon

I highly doubt my adventures are as action packed as yours. They tend to involve driving out into the middle of no where (well, MORE into the middle of no where) and making art.

Gigi1458

Wow. That sounds like some heavy-duty maths. I am intimidated and impressed. I'm doing well, thank you!

Hey_there_hun

XD I know, right? Who joins Gaia to play dollies? Minty. That's who. I'm sorry to hear you're in pain :c Where are you thinking about going for design? I'm more of an end-user of fashion rather than a creator.

Yeah I don't recommend it. I'd much rather be in algebra where I'd be able to understand it. That's good! And your welcome. ^^

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Ours typically have an explosion at some point... It tends to freak the boss out a bit since at times there isn't anything around that should be able to explode... Though I've gotten so used to weird things happening around her that it no longer phases me when such things happen...

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Minty Andee

Well, I live in Canada and in Ontario. We have a really good college, Ryerson, with an AH-MA-ZING design program where I want to apply to. I want to apply to York U (In Ontario as well) for drama and design and see which one I would prefer...but I have a year still.

Shameless Nerd

Gypsy_Kt

Yay! And so my nosyness begins...<u<

Vesraen

Where are you seeing skulls?

Gigi1458

I'm in Calc right now. Most of the time I suspect my prof. of being a wizard, because none of it makes a lick of sense to me.

Bittersweet Anon

Well, my do typically include setting something on fire...sometimes almost drowning or nearly becoming homeless XD I don't know if these are signs I should stop or that I am obviously death-proof and should go on more adventures.

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
Gypsy_Kt

Vesraen

Where are you seeing skulls?

Gigi1458

I'm in Calc right now. Most of the time I suspect my prof. of being a wizard, because none of it makes a lick of sense to me.

Bittersweet Anon

Well, my do typically include setting something on fire...sometimes almost drowning or nearly becoming homeless XD I don't know if these are signs I should stop or that I am obviously death-proof and should go on more adventures.

Oh :/ I'm pretty sure I'd like die in that class. I'm much more comfortable doing algebra. Then theres not that many formulas and such I have to memorize. That's dumb. I hate taking classes where the professors don't really teach you anything.

Amorous Nymph

Minty Andee

Tumblr.
STILL!
Demiliches!

Also I'm probably going to poof, so.

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Bye knicker queen

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
I would prefer that you don't do something that will get you killed...

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
I have posted! Feel the magic! I can't wait to see more stories! No worries, I'll be nosy right along with you. xp

Shameless Nerd

Gigi1458

I don't think it's the prof's fault I am hopeless with Calc. I do not blame him at all.

Vesraen

Somehow I find this unsurprising as our PMs were starting to heat up...curses.

Bittersweet Anon

What about maimed just a little?

Gypsy_Kt

Yes! I saw. Eet ees gooood. I am pleased. Thank you <3

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
Minty Andee
Gigi1458

I don't think it's the prof's fault I am hopeless with Calc. I do not blame him at all.

Vesraen

Somehow I find this unsurprising as our PMs were starting to heat up...curses.

Bittersweet Anon

What about maimed just a little?

Gypsy_Kt

Yes! I saw. Eet ees gooood. I am pleased. Thank you <3

Ahh I just don't really like math in general. I'm perfectly fine when I'm not in it. biggrin . That's ok I'm the same way with math too.

Malevolent Informer

Minty Andee
Humans are far to fragile for your own good... The boss and her brother being exceptions due to their circumstances...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff