Finn 0.51152073732719 51.2% [ 111 ]
Puck 0.29953917050691 30.0% [ 65 ]
Jesse 0.1889400921659 18.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Finn's the best for Rachel, even though Puck and Rachel would be an adorable little couple of Jews.

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Break a leg."
"I love you."

<3

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
I loved Jesse and Rachel when they were together heart

Tipsy Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Finn x Rachel is canon. <3

On an unrelated topic, I met Jesse (Johnathan Groff) in person the other day.

He was quite nice. =]

User Image

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Puuuuuccckkkk. Sometimes he's written awfully (consistency-wise), but I love the character.

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
Emy-Lou-chan
"Break a leg."
"I love you."

<3
User Image

<33333

Finn is so amazing~ I'm surprised that Rachel didn't say it back, but I think it would have made the situation weird. But I guess it's because he knew that she loves him.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Romeo and Juliet fan 12
Who do you think best fits with Rachel???

i think finn is probably best for rachel but i don't really like either of them but jesse is hot. at first i didn't trust him but he's kinda growing on me
idk maybe he IS better for her
Finn and Rachel are so cute together. I hate Jesse because he broke rachel's heart. And Puck should really be with Quinn because of the baby (even though they didn't keep it) and I think Puck still likes Quinn.

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
lolz i didn't read the question before I voted. I voted for Puck. But who I think goes best with Racheal is Finn. <3 they were my original couple that I paired. But I think Puck is Fine.
Well. Puck is hot, but he would definatley cheat on Rachel. Jesse is BEAUTIFUL, but he didn't really like Rachel in the beginning, therefor, their relationship is a lie. Finn is of course the most attractive, he is intellegent, sexy, an amazing singer, and oh... did i mention SEXY?! 4laugh He obviously fits Rachel, and he wants her soooo badly. He deserves Rachel the most. But, psh, Back off Rachel, Finn shall be mine. O: did you know that the dude that plays Finn is Dating Taylor Swift in real-life?! She is the ugliest, most annoying, untalented singer in history. Her Voice and her Face make me want to vomit. She definatley isn't worthy of a beauty like him.
Finn! Puck is toooo..............u know. And jesse is a jerk
jesse deffinately rofl
Its hard because Jesse is more like Rachel then Finn but there is still definetly a connection between the two so its hard to choose but i would go with Finn because they have gone through alot together and i think that Jesse is a jerk!?!?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff