Jesse 0.1889400921659 18.9% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 217 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Finnnnnnnnnnn!

2,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
It's Jessie not Jesse. But she should be with Finn.
MagneticPineapples
Jeese's a douche bag.

I knew it from the beginning.

me 2. i never liked him when he joined new directions, i felt from the beginning he was just going to get into their head that they need a better guy singer and when he left they fell apart, mostly rachel. he did have feelings for her as you could tell since he was effy about smashing the egg on her ( which i know personally sucks a**......i got an egg smashed on me once at school. it wasnt pretty) in the finale, she watched their performance with hatred towards him and the entire time he was watching her while singing until she left.

About Puck. yes he is hot, but he needs to be qith quinn even though they didnt keep the baby. That song beth meant alot to quinn and i think he means it. btw all you fans better know now HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU UNLESS YOU GET INSANELY FAMOUS LIKE HIM so stop fighting for him sheesh....

Finn is the one i vote for. I dont like them together but he told rachel he loves her before their perfomance and the song he sang (jesse's girl) hurt rachel in a really loving way. When she finally noticed he loved her like she has loved him, her relationship with jesse slowly ended it a bit of a cruel way if you ask me.

Thats my opinion......

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
i believe finn is better 4 her, puck is really sexy but jesse is so cute they tie 4 me, but i luv puck's personality
well i think that finn is sooooooooooooooooo hot and sexy and they should go out!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINN!!!! Finn always matched with Rachel! And now I'm happy because they are together! heart
wahmbulance haha well they are alll lets just say shmexy (lolz) only one is more shemexy then the other

Jesse- hot voice, mysterious personality wink
Puck- bad a**, hot voice, hot kisser
Finn- good guy, nice eyes, nice hair

personally i love all of them but i find jesse and rachel highly boring since they have the same personality

i find it dumb that Puck and Rachel would date since uh he well supposedly in love with Quinn. I mean dating would just make love hillariously stupid on glee

Finn is too average. although i find his charecter completley boring the other two just make it confusing and bland. So i guess Finn heart Rachie rach
I love the idea of Puck and Rachel together. Reformed bad-boy coming together with a changing gloat.
None of them . . .

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
heart ninja heart

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
heart ninja heart

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100