• Gaian 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100

5,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Finn. 8D
Jesse's a big meanie, and Puck has Quinn and the baby.

Tipsy Seeker

Here's what I think:

First off, I think Finn and Rachel. Look, they're singing "Faithfully" tonight. smile (TGI Wikipedia) And Jesse just egged her. And I think he's still being a baby about "Run Joey Run". But, she did mess with one of the most fragile things on Earth. The male ego. Puc is auto ruled out because of Quinn and the baby on the way.

I'll start with Finn. He's genuinely "right" for Rachel. They'd hit it off from the episode "Showmance". Finn is really sweet, and he kind of knows Rachel better than Puck or Jesse. And it'll be another way to get back at Jesse for egging Rachel last episode. Although I understand why he dumped her in the first place. T-shirts and calendars? Shudder. But now he ♪"want's Jesse's g-i-i-irl"♪. I think he's going to get Jesse's girl, too.

Puck. Puck also surprised me by getting really mad about V.A traumatizing Rachel. He said something along the lines of,"Nobody gets to hurt Rachel except for us." Then he and Finn slashed the tires. Blah Blah blah. Flashback to... "Mash-Up"? (The one where Puck & Rach got it on) And it seemed that he o n l y made out with Rachel because of his mom and her pointing out that Puck was so terrible he should date a good Jewish girl. Was that really the reason? Perhaps he just kind of liked her... But he could have also been hurt by "Run Joey Run", too.

Jesse. Jesse has been a newer addition to the show, and he will be leaving soon. To begin his story, we thought that Rachel just dated him because of Finn. But it seemed she saw past the coating of sleazey slime, and fell for him. We later found out that he was told to befriend, not seduce, her by Shelby/Idina.(I don't know how to spell her last name). But he 'fell for her'. Whether or not that is true, Rachel hurt his feelings with 'Run Joey Run'. And they put them in a funk as well last episode. Sorry, just had to say it.

As a conclusion, I like FinnxRachel. But I can see Rachel and Puck happening.

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
magsicles
User Image

jesse's an a*****e
so def not him.

puck really should be with quinn because of the baby, even though he's the hottest (;

but finn and rachel are reaaaaalllly cute together, so i'd have to go with that

User Image

i totally agree! Puck needs quinn or santana, Jesse can go to hell!, and Finn wanted to be with her after they broke up. Plus they sound great together 3nodding

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Romeo and Juliet fan 12
Who do you think best fits with Rachel???
Finn should be with rachel and puk should be with ME!!!
Krazy and Konfused
Here's what I think:

First off, I think Finn and Rachel. Look, they're singing "Faithfully" tonight. smile (TGI Wikipedia) And Jesse just egged her. And I think he's still being a baby about "Run Joey Run". But, she did mess with one of the most fragile things on Earth. The male ego. Puc is auto ruled out because of Quinn and the baby on the way.

I'll start with Finn. He's genuinely "right" for Rachel. They'd hit it off from the episode "Showmance". Finn is really sweet, and he kind of knows Rachel better than Puck or Jesse. And it'll be another way to get back at Jesse for egging Rachel last episode. Although I understand why he dumped her in the first place. T-shirts and calendars? Shudder. But now he ♪"want's Jesse's g-i-i-irl"♪. I think he's going to get Jesse's girl, too.

Puck. Puck also surprised me by getting really mad about V.A traumatizing Rachel. He said something along the lines of,"Nobody gets to hurt Rachel except for us." Then he and Finn slashed the tires. Blah Blah blah. Flashback to... "Mash-Up"? (The one where Puck & Rach got it on) And it seemed that he o n l y made out with Rachel because of his mom and her pointing out that Puck was so terrible he should date a good Jewish girl. Was that really the reason? Perhaps he just kind of liked her... But he could have also been hurt by "Run Joey Run", too.

Jesse. Jesse has been a newer addition to the show, and he will be leaving soon. To begin his story, we thought that Rachel just dated him because of Finn. But it seemed she saw past the coating of sleazey slime, and fell for him. We later found out that he was told to befriend, not seduce, her by Shelby/Idina.(I don't know how to spell her last name). But he 'fell for her'. Whether or not that is true, Rachel hurt his feelings with 'Run Joey Run'. And they put them in a funk as well last episode. Sorry, just had to say it.

Ha! Someone else took the time to go deep with it. I mostly agree. ^^ 'cept for the Puck thing- seems Puck is occupied with Quinn these past few episodes.
As long as she doesnt try to un-gay Kurt.
Let her be with who ever she wants to be with.
C:
Finn..
r_r

Tipsy Seeker

SeleneRainbow
Krazy and Konfused
Here's what I think:

Ha! Someone else took the time to go deep with it. I mostly agree. ^^ 'cept for the Puck thing- seems Puck is occupied with Quinn these past few episodes.

unfortunately. Puckleberry is my own little fantasy. It's all Finchel now.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
surprised jesse actually likes rachel! eek
FINNY D! wink

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Puck, because Finn deserves better and Jesse is MINE! =D

Quick Reply