Well?

Pizza Rolls! 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 55 ]
Burritoes! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

[ -Dragon- ]
There is no reason to worship satan.

Satan is a giant winged snake

Yes, the snake that tricked adam and eve, that was satan after he was banished.

You know in the original hebrew that snake wasn't satan? It was just a snake. confused
ritual sacrifice....a way people can condone their need to slaughter babies
Technocratic_Diplomacy
[ -Dragon- ]

You know in the original hebrew that snake wasn't satan? It was just a snake. confused
You speak of the Talmud? In ancient scriptures there were many Satans.

Samael was the "Prince of Satans"; his name's very etymology means "Venom of God".
[ -Dragon- ]

Bah, Lucifer's a poser who does nothing but steal the credit for Belial's work. stare
lol god hates you
AliceApathy
They don't that kids just a retard...Satanism is worshipping indulgence not the Devil as a being...ofcourse I prefer Nihilism and Agnostism over anything but what ever...CHristianity especially Catholithism is just a giant contradiction

Oh my god yes! This dude named Jesus comes down, and calls organized religion hypocritical stupidity that pisses him off utterly.

Ends up getting killed by the church's stupidity while telling the world: "Only god, a higher being then yourself can lead you in your walk of spirituality. Just try to love one another, and not hurt anyone"

and what ******** happens? We make a church in his name, and kill people!

Christianity is the failure as well!
WELL, GOD IS COOl. SO I DONT CARE.
Ezpi
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...

Yeah. Satanists don't actually believe in Satan.

They believe in giving into human greed and desire instead of sacrificing wants on behalf of a God they don't believe in.

Atheists with a rebellious streak, kinda.
[Aniseed.Junkie]
Would you say that Jedi is a fake religion then?

At least the Jedi fanboy thing has some spirituality, and inner reflection involve.

Hell even Scientology is more understandable, then this bullshit.

Its like wicca for old people.
Technocratic_Diplomacy
AliceApathy
They don't that kids just a retard...Satanism is worshipping indulgence not the Devil as a being...ofcourse I prefer Nihilism and Agnostism over anything but what ever...CHristianity especially Catholithism is just a giant contradiction

Oh my god yes! This dude named Jesus comes down, and calls organized religion hypocritical stupidity that pisses him off utterly.

Ends up getting killed by the church's stupidity while telling the world: "Only god, a higher being then yourself can lead you in your walk of spirituality. Just try to love one another, and not hurt anyone"

and what ******** happens? We make a church in his name, and kill people!

Christianity is the failure as well!
You have it all wrong - it is humanity that is the failure.
Satanism
Religon's D student.
I for one believe in Pizza Rolls.
A large group of Satanists worship themselves, believing that there can be no greater god then the one within, and you didn't even mention them.

You see grouping Satanists is like saying that Muslims, Jews, and Christianity are all the same thing.
Hawk San
people care too much...

Hey. What I'm having for breakfast is really~

Oh you mean the satanism thing.

lol prolly.

But religion bashing is a good conversation starter, and if I piss some on off bad enough I might learn something.
Xamael
Technocratic_Diplomacy
[ -Dragon- ]

You speak of the Talmud? In ancient scriptures there were many Satans.

Samael was the "Prince of Satans"; his name's very etymology means "Venom of God".
Irving Mason
[ -Dragon- ]

Bah, Lucifer's a poser who does nothing but steal the credit for Belial's work. stare

People get SOOOO pissed when I tell them their religion would make an excellent videogame/comic book.

Have you heard what the mormons beleive? Its like scientology married a christian, and gave birth to a crazed hobo! I ******** love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff