<3 </3

Well?

Pizza Rolls! 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 55 ]
Burritoes! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Cyanide Lollipop
Technocratic_Diplomacy
So somewhere between the astrophysics therum on ascension, ancient druidic beleifs, and a desire to pleasure your physical body while simultaneously growing spiritually you got stuck.

Oh don't mind me. I'll just be over here letting you continue with your self indulgence while I actually do something productive with my spirituality.

As long as you let me indulge in what I want, I'm happy and you're happy. It all works out. : )

But really, I think the best way for anyone to really understand something is to try it out. Not saying you need to test Satanism out to understand it, its all in what you wanna do, therefore self-gratification is in all religions. You can't deny that. We all just choose to attain it differently. : )
Sorry. I've just seen to many beneifits from self depravation, and breaking away from the flesh.

I have yet to see a satanist achieve any kind of fruitful awakening.

Unlike various eastern cultures which have repeatedly shown people who's dedication paid off with incredible abilities.

and naturally I do beleive chirst was real, and a great spiritulist. I think he found something in the hebrew texts that brang about a legendary awakening that lead to true spiritual ascension.

somethign we should all strive for. and he didn;t do it by ******** around, and pleasuring his flesh.
UshaMajere
LordAufChaos
The20
Ezpi
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...

Why are they calling themselfes Satanists then? Thats stupid to a level that i thought could never be reached by simple people gonk
don't worry there alot of "special" people out there.

They call themselves Satanists because Anton LaVey wanted to prove a point. He said that society put so much weight on the word Satan and he wanted to make people realize this.
oh so he wanted an name that would create automatic hate for its followers so that only the people who want to be the "bad guy"or antagonist against the world would join because essentially thats what satanist do by assuming the name satanist they antagonize.
you think they're wrong obviously.
but that doesnt mean they're wrong.
plus its easier to get to satan.
god wants to much.
satan doesnt.
im hoping not to go to either because i hate them both.
Cyanide Lollipop
Elric Sister
I'll try. I do have a bible, but I don't want to read the entire thing trying to find it, so I am going to ask some of my Christian friends, maybe the priest at the church up the street, and if all else fails, I'll pay someone to read the entire book for me.

I'm going to write your name down so I can remember who to send it to.

Ignorance to knowledge and acceptance is a sin. In many religions. Even Paganism. No offence but if the Bible is such a fairy tale to you, what makes it any different to read than a Harry Potter book?

It won't kill you to read it one more time to help prove your cause.

Well, it's long, for one, and I do have other things going on. I do have some very devout Christian friends who would love to read it and let me know, though. I could read it, but I am assuming he wants an answer sooner than a few months from now.

Same for Harry Potter. They take me awhile to read.

And conversion does not need complete knowledge. I am learning as I go, trying to gain more knowledge within a religion that accepts my beliefs. I am a member of a campus Pagan group, which just got started, and they've given me some resources to check out (books, articles, even lecturers).
I think everyone who is in here downtalking Satanism because they don't know what it is should go to churchofsatan.com and read a little about it before they pass judgement.
UshaMajere
I think everyone who is in here downtalking Satanism because they don't know what it is should go to churchofsatan.com and read a little about it before they pass judgement.
I'm not passing judgement I'm simply telling you what society thinks as a whole opinions differ I myself think its ok if you want to take a 50-50 chance.
LaVeyans do not in fact worship a deity called Satan, or necessarily any other deity, nor do they follow a principle of evil.

talk2hand
Cinder Dust
LaVeyans do not in fact worship a deity called Satan, or necessarily any other deity, nor do they follow a principle of evil.

talk2hand
well they sure do like to let the world think that so they have to defend themselfs being satanist means your asking to be judged.
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Cyanide Lollipop
Technocratic_Diplomacy
So somewhere between the astrophysics therum on ascension, ancient druidic beleifs, and a desire to pleasure your physical body while simultaneously growing spiritually you got stuck.

Oh don't mind me. I'll just be over here letting you continue with your self indulgence while I actually do something productive with my spirituality.

As long as you let me indulge in what I want, I'm happy and you're happy. It all works out. : )

But really, I think the best way for anyone to really understand something is to try it out. Not saying you need to test Satanism out to understand it, its all in what you wanna do, therefore self-gratification is in all religions. You can't deny that. We all just choose to attain it differently. : )
Sorry. I've just seen to many beneifits from self depravation, and breaking away from the flesh.

I have yet to see a satanist achieve any kind of fruitful awakening.

Unlike various eastern cultures which have repeatedly shown people who's dedication paid off with incredible abilities.

and naturally I do beleive chirst was real, and a great spiritulist. I think he found something in the hebrew texts that brang about a legendary awakening that lead to true spiritual ascension.

somethign we should all strive for. and he didn;t do it by ******** around, and pleasuring his flesh.

Yes, I lied, I didn't really leave. This debate is too much fun : )

Also, there are different levels of "awakenings" as you call it. I feel I've gotten pretty far in life with my viewpoints. Its gotten me into ruts at some times, but it has also gotten me out.

Its perfectly fine if you believe Christ was real, as I said, we all feel comfortable with different things. What you consider spiritual growth could be spiritual fault to someone else, whether by another religion or the same one.

As for attaining pleasure, I don't do it by "******** around", quite the opposite. As an asexual being, I find sex to be pretty pointless and disgusting. I have tried it, and I absolutely hated it. Therefore, we all attain pleasure of different degrees in different ways. : )
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
Kebascus
You fail because you make s**t threads, and yeah, the Bible really is accurate isnt it? stare

Of course it is.

Now go make sure all your female friends and family members are sold into slavery, there are some stonings I need to look into.
WTF why slavery thats illegal how about human trafficing I heard that was a horrible t.v. special movie to.

The bible says that a man is supposed to sell his daughter into slavery.

Human trafficking, I believe, is not part of the bibles code of ethics.
it needs to be updated to mordern times besides the bible only says what the sexit preist at the time thought it should say.

There were numerous version of the bible. A group of religious leaders got together and combined them to make what sounded best to them.

Hence why I believe the bible is a bunch of folk tales all bound up and prettified.
Better folk tales then half the s**t I;ve read from other religions.
LordAufChaos
Cinder Dust

talk2hand
well they sure do like to let the world think that so they have to defend themselfs being satanist means your asking to be judged.

This is why I don't give myself the title of Satanist. I keep my religion nameless unless asked, and if the person questions why then I will explain as I am doing now that its not what everyone thinks it is. But until someone ont he street randomly walks up to me and asks me about my religion, I will label myself as undisclosed and remain at that.
Quote:
So lets say a person was being mauled by a bear or some crazed animal you would be too lazy sitting on your butt eating a twinky to pull out your cel phone or go and get help.

If the person deserves to be saved, then save them. Rule number 4.
Quote:
I'd rather follow the Bible, because it's not just about you it's about other people, and getting your head out of your rear.

Quote:
satan sounds like he's self absorbed

All human beings are. Its life.
Quote:
No thats not life life is more than just self gratification, however it has seem to become that lately more, because of the ever increasing decent of man.

Quote:
if that were true then he would have GOD pegged now wouldn't he.

Could you rephrase this statement? It doesn't make sense. Not to me, anyway.
Quote:
Basically satan would have toppled GOD, but thats not possible seeing as though satan is a coward(read the beginnng of Genesis).

Quote:
I don't think satan has anything to do with love, and if that were the truth im pretty sure to that egotistical loony that we'd all not deserve it

You're thinking of the biblical Satan. As stated before, its not actual Satan worship, its using Satan as a symbol to represent the self-indulgence since in the bible he's against the 'good' things we're denied by God and the 10 commandments.
Quote:
symbol or not satan is satan, and he thrives in such evil, 10 are hard to keep we're going by the law of love now sugar surprised

Quote:
good to know I owe him one....or is it two thousand, I can never quite keep count.

You don't owe anyone anything if you don't feel you do. You only owe those who have done something for you. If you feel someone doesn't deserve something, then they don't give them what they don't deserve.
Quote:
Yea I stand by what I said satan deserves his butt kicked.

Quote:
WHA!?!?! confused

Take responsibility for your actions rather than blaming it on something that isn't real. Example, to some people who have done wrong, they try to blame that wrong on an illness or manipulation rather than taking the credit for the wrong they did.
Quote:
Yes, I guess I agree with you there I mean humans do tend to blame others I sure as heacks do.

Quote:
yea thats why is says in the Bible a man without GOD is a beast

Every human is a beast, with or without a God. its all in how you respect yourself and others that determines how horrible or good of a beast you are.
Quote:
Yes because of the appetates of the flesh, and also I think someone who has GOD is less likely to be a beast seeing, as though you are to follow Jesus, you would sacrifice yourself daily for the needs of others.

Quote:
They also lead to the wraith of GOD, and a butt load of pain in the end

See, that is your opinion.
Quote:
Ya think neutral
In my mind, there is no God to pass judgement on to me because I don't believe there is a hell for me to be sent to.
Quote:
Otay...so what the heck
I believe in Nirvana.
Quote:
O REALLY?!
Self gratification will continue until I am satisfied to the point of no return. Not everyone has this belief, but its one I hold to.
Quote:
Yea that's a cheerful existence
Its wy I indulge in what I can but without ignorance and stupidity, both of which are sins in the Satanic religion.
Quote:
Sounds like the satanic religion has already shown both in it's wake.

Quote:
If you mean the church of satan perhaps, but Im pretty sure GOD/Christ has alot to do with keeping his church alive.

Yea I never got that statement either. It always seemed rather rediculous and egotistical ((which in itself is a hypocritical statement because self-conceit/egotism is a sin in Satanism)).
Quote:
Im sorry I don't know what your trying to say here. I thank you for not flaming me even though I was bashing your rel...I don't even want to call it that, but anyways yes thank you, have a pleasant evening.
Technocratic_Diplomacy
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
Elric Sister
LordAufChaos
WTF why slavery thats illegal how about human trafficing I heard that was a horrible t.v. special movie to.

The bible says that a man is supposed to sell his daughter into slavery.

Human trafficking, I believe, is not part of the bibles code of ethics.
it needs to be updated to mordern times besides the bible only says what the sexit preist at the time thought it should say.

There were numerous version of the bible. A group of religious leaders got together and combined them to make what sounded best to them.

Hence why I believe the bible is a bunch of folk tales all bound up and prettified.
Better folk tales then half the s**t I;ve read from other religions.

I researched alot of religions before finding that my beliefs fit best with the Pagan beliefs, and I have to say that I liked alot of what I read. Some of it may seem strange to someone who is set in their beliefs, but I can see why people would follow them.
Ezpi
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...

Really? I thought Satanics believed in the devil...but I do know that they are like introverted and put themselves first...

And in the morning, you should eat...pizza rolls!
Elric Sister
I researched alot of religions before finding that my beliefs fit best with the Pagan beliefs, and I have to say that I liked alot of what I read. Some of it may seem strange to someone who is set in their beliefs, but I can see why people would follow them.

My thoughts exactly...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces