Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Well?

Pizza Rolls! 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 55 ]
Burritoes! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Leveyism
In the bible it calls Satan the great antagonist. We declare ourselves to be Satan in that role. As enemies of the herd mentality, and seekers of self satisfaction.

No I don't give a damn that I spelled it wrong. Its a fake religion. "We are all individuals who joined a group thats against herd mentality"

WTF is that? Thats not a religion. Its some angry teenager's stupidity scrawled on the back wall in some alley somewhere. You might as well wear bandanas and call yourself the 5th individulists.

Generic dumbass satanism
We beleive that satan is in fact the true god, and the god in the hebrew texts, and in the newer christian faiths is the great deceiver who is taking credit for things he didn't do.

Which is why old people collect witch craft tomes, and receit bullshit spells before they have huge orgies of old people sex.

Okay... Lets forget for a second there is more evidence that Jesus lived then Ceaser. Lets forget for a moment that the manuscripts to prove the age, and authenticity of the bible are the most for any book in the history of man, and lets forget for a moment that you're an idiot for beleiving this crap.

WHY THE ******** SATAN?

You could have picked ANY other god, any other word, any other of the millions of religions that predate christianity, and Judaism, but you had to pick the bad in the bible.

Why? Was greek mythology to complex for your simple little mind? Did the concepts of Hinduism hurt your head?

And no witch craft doesn't work. You're just a stupid dipshit teen who watched the craft one to many times.

Discuss:

What I should eat for breakfast. I have burritos, and picante suace... Or pizza rolls with ranch dressing.

If you faith was attacked here please defend it. I made this thread for debate, not to be an a*****e.
I thought that satanics don't believe in either god or the devil
I was going to do a project on it once...
God judges you
Satan loves you

kekeke, I dont believe in religion, I just read that somewhere...
you should have eggs for breakfast.
There is no reason to worship satan.

Satan is a giant winged snake

Yes, the snake that tricked adam and eve, that was satan after he was banished.
They don't that kids just a retard...Satanism is worshipping indulgence not the Devil as a being...ofcourse I prefer Nihilism and Agnostism over anything but what ever...CHristianity especially Catholithism is just a giant contradiction
There are a whole bunch of different types of Satanism. You speak of LaVeyan Satanism (please spell it correctly next time) first and Zionist Satanism second. There are many more types.

Anton LaVey was not an 'angry teenager', but he was a liar. He claimed to have slept with Marilyn Monroe, which was a lie.

Allow me to shed some facts on this silly opinion-based thread.

Silly just like the humans involved in it.
Ezpi

I think an dumbass with a defiance disorder will call himself a satanist for sheer shock value. (Marilyn Mansion says hi.)
Would you say that Jedi is a fake religion then?
deathkisss
you should have eggs for breakfast.
I totally have syrup I stole from ihop, but no eggs.

I love eggs, and syrup... Or eggs, and toast!

With lots of butter heart *drools*
What about my personal favourite religion:

STFUISM!
Ezpi

You're right. Satanists believe in self indulgence and themselves. Last i knew, the thing he's talking about that actually worships the Morning Star was Luciferianism.
You know how there are different sects of Christianity?

Yeah, well, it's that way with Satanism, too.

I respect the non-sacrificial Satanists.

The ones who do sacrifices scare the crap out of me, though.

I do, however, have a Satanic friend who got scared with where his parents were going with their religion, and converted to Christianity simply to get out of the Satanic stuff his parents were doing.
I didn't know anything but Hollywood satanism was about actually worshipping Satan in any form.

I thought it was about giving things to those that deserve it and I read a rather informed article on how it didn't support racism.
people care too much...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces