Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

emo?

who ME? 1 100.0% [ 141 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

OK we all know that there are "emo" kids, but was the actuall first intended meaning of "emo"?
People who cry mascara, wear tight pants, and use the phrase "It's too hard" often.
THIS IS SO OVERUSED.

Go to the million other topics that asked this.
Emo = Emo Punk = Emotional Punk
OVERDONE TOPIC. RUN NOW.
God, it's so hard to keep track of 'emo' definitions...

Emo can either mean 'emotional', because usually emos are saddened and always pessimistic because of a flaw in their teenage life, causing them to write dark poems, cut themselves, or simply complain about life.

Or, it can mean 'emocore', which I think is a type of music, but I don't know the exact definiton of it.

Here comes the flames...
Emo = Emotional
[Dreaming.In.Chocolate.]
Emo = Emotional
rofl
A genre of Music
Sauce Packet

WRONG!

*ahem*

Emotive Hardcore to be exact, think Killswitch Engage.

As for emotional punk, if its not angry and shouty at the government ot at least funny, then odds are its not really punk just some poser smile hope that clears it up.
i give you cancer
People who cry mascara, wear tight pants, and use the phrase "It's too hard" too often. Also are worthy of being smacked silly, just for being like that.

Fixed.
no one loves me cuz im soo emo
Rellik San
Sauce Packet

WRONG!

*ahem*

Emotive Hardcore to be exact, think Killswitch Engage.

As for emotional punk, if its not angry and shouty at the government ot at least funny, then odds are its not really punk just some poser smile hope that clears it up.

Except most of the original "emo" bands have little or nothing to do with hardcore nowadays. No double bass, little screaming, etc. And besides that, further dividing the already dying hardcore genre is stupid as it is.

And by dying, I mean all the bands are going to s**t or becoming traditional metal bands. I mean when only one band (Boy Sets Fire) is in the genre that's existed for a while and not started sucking, you've got a problem.
i dont reall yknow what emo really is....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff