Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 283 ]
Total Votes:[ 283 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Ninjette Arabia

Comeon, y'all. I'm waiting for the first Bible-thumper.
twisted
This site-not-allowed...

You're gonna be waiting a long time...
Khymeira
<3

I doubt it.

My thoughts paralleled your own where my own self-conceptuality was concerned. And then I find out that I have two boys and a girl who have a serious thing for me. That's just--

Oh man, it's a mind ********. It's not a good feeling, ******** that. I have enough problems just trying to worry about myself, sadly. I can't be concerned with someone else's needs as well. If that ever were to happen, you'd be saying hi to me over the jail phone, because I'll have snapped...
The 5th Horseman
Khymeira
<3

I doubt it.

My thoughts paralleled your own where my own self-conceptuality was concerned. And then I find out that I have two boys and a girl who have a serious thing for me. That's just--

Oh man, it's a mind ********. It's not a good feeling, ******** that. I have enough problems just trying to worry about myself, sadly. I can't be concerned with someone else's needs as well. If that ever were to happen, you'd be saying hi to me over the jail phone, because I'll have snapped...
You're right. You don't need that s**t; it's only remotely funny in movies.
mhmartini
Ninjette Arabia
So far...you all either agree or wanna knnow more...now I KNOW that's not a true sampling of the Gaian population.

twisted

I thumped a Bible once! I threw it out the window and it went "THUMP!"

^_^

My friend's mom threw a copy of the New Testament at his head, and it went 'thump'...does that count?
The 5th Horseman
Ninjette Arabia

twisted
This site-not-allowed...

You're gonna be waiting a long time...

A Jesus bot or a troll, then...I feel the need to school some fools...
Ummm...wow.
Well, I guess as long as you're in love...
a Jesus bot? *ponders* that would be scary my friend. i couldn't do it myself but, who knows, i've never been a situation where i could. damn me being ugly. but it works for some people, and i will not condem it.
Dr_lecter1988
a Jesus bot? *ponders* that would be scary my friend. i couldn't do it myself but, who knows, i've never been a situation where i could. damn me being ugly. but it works for some people, and i will not condem it.

You're not ugly!

Given, things don't work like they used to. Jason and I are married for a reason. If we wanted to be single, we would be.
Sometimes, though, you just want to ******** some one, yanno?
There was this one chick we double-teamed...heh heh...nevermind.
You're too young to hear about that. twisted
*shakes head*

A month and 23 days. bah.
Dr_lecter1988
*shakes head*

A month and 23 days. bah.

You'd still be too young, haha.
o.0 probably. i'll just be happy to finally be 18.
Ninjette Arabia
So far...you all either agree or wanna knnow more...now I KNOW that's not a true sampling of the Gaian population.

twisted
The idea of it sounds cool and while it may suit others just fine, I could never be a part of it. I'm clingy, territorial and get jealous of children for christ's sake.
User ImageI know most people would frown upon this, and my boyfriend would kill me if he read this. But I have cheated on my boyfriend with 4 different people now (this he knows) All of these times, I was never really quite sure what I was doing it for. I would do my little flirting, making out (no sex) but then I couldn't wait to see my boyfriend afterwards. I have been with him for a year and 8 months now and I adore him more than anything. He has been very hurt by all of the times I have done this to him, but they all meant nothing to me. I love him and only him. The strange thing is, at this time in my life, as a 19 year old college student, I am meeting lots of new people. For some reason, I love the feeling of knowing that I am attractive and that people are interested in me, that's all. I just like to feel good. I have no emotional attatchment to anyone but my boyfriend. I have wanted an open relationship with my boyfriend, one where if I were to go out with my girlfriends to a party, get drunk and make out with a guy he would say "Well, I'm glad you had fun." I would feel perfectly fine with him doing the same thing.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff