Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 283 ]
Total Votes:[ 283 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

What's polyamorism?
My opinion on polyamorism? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Polyamorism???? WTF????
i'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE sUBJECT.

iT'S LOOKED DOWN UPON IN SOME cOUNTRIES. i MIGHT TRY IT, BUT ISN'T IT USUALLY IN THE mAN'S FAVOR? oR IS THAT A mISCONCEPTION?

User Image
Since it's not a dictionary term, and you gave the VAGUEST description ever, a mere two words, I'll just make an assumption:

It's where you are dating someone, yet you both agree that sex with other people is okay, yes?

I don't mind that at all. I think anyone who can do that is very mature...
itsounds
likea
fusionbeetween
apenis
anda
v****a
sothat's
whatI
takeit
as,you
sickperson

edit:the
title"a
boneof
connection"realy
makesit
soundlike
sex
Go for it, marriage doesn't mean a thing to me. Having a license or title is all just a show for other people to see. Love is unchained and deeper than the oceans.
Am I supposed to know what contention is?

Bang
The 5th Horseman
Since it's not a dictionary term, and you gave the VAGUEST description ever, a mere two words, I'll just make an assumption:

It's where you are dating someone, yet you both agree that sex with other people is okay, yes?

iF YOU'RE aSSUMPTION IS CORRECT, i FEEL LIKE AN iDIOT. D:

i'M THINKING OF pOLYGAMY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AREN'T i? (mULTIPLE hUSBANDS OR wIVES.)

User Image
Ebola Cereal
i'VE NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE sUBJECT.

iT'S LOOKED DOWN UPON IN SOME cOUNTRIES. i MIGHT TRY IT, BUT ISN'T IT USUALLY IN THE mAN'S FAVOR? oR IS THAT A mISCONCEPTION?

User Image

It's a misconception. It's not supposed to be in anyone's favor.
The 5th Horseman

They are BOTH dictionary terms, and I figured that people were smart enough to look it up.
LTS CYBAR BEBEH
itsounds
likea
fusionbeetween
apenis
anda
v****a
sothat's
whatI
takeit
as,you
sickperson

edit:the
title"a
boneof
connection"realy
makesit
soundlike
sex

Your little typing gimmick does't impress me.
Read the first post.
happythoughtstoday
Go for it, marriage doesn't mean a thing to me. Having a license or title is all just a show for other people to see. Love is unchained and deeper than the oceans.

This is how both my husband and I see it, but we've been catching s**t about it since I dunno when.
Ninjette Arabia
The 5th Horseman

They are BOTH dictionary terms, and I figured that people were smart enough to look it up.
I plugged it into two dictionary searches, and neither had the word...

I forgot about wikipedia, though. Commonly do that. Not used to it, as it's still a new thing to me...

And I guessed correctly, more or less, anyway...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff