Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
A ghost cannot give organs.
I am an organ donor, because I don't like to see things go to waste for stupid reasons.
You should look up viking funeral. It's how I want to go if my body cannot be donated to science.
Sure, but I bet my pizza is yummier.

Invisible Humorist

GoldenEnlightenment
I am an organ donor, because I don't like to see things go to waste for stupid reasons.
You should look up viking funeral. It's how I want to go if my body cannot be donated to science.

yummier? nah. But it may look better

also why would you buy a huge ship just for it to be set on fire

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
GhostlyMark
GoldenEnlightenment

Wow, huge, but looks nasty gonk
(I would build it, not buy it.) Why do people spend thousands of dollars to be buried in a series of boxes that will never be seen again and just eaten by bugs?

Invisible Humorist

GoldenEnlightenment
GhostlyMark
GoldenEnlightenment

(I would build it, not buy it.) Why do people spend thousands of dollars to be buried in a series of boxes that will never be seen again and just eaten by bugs?

idk...i guess people would like to be a fertilizer

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
GhostlyMark
GoldenEnlightenment
GhostlyMark
GoldenEnlightenment

idk...i guess people would like to be a fertilizer

and i'd like to be fish food smile

Shy Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
GhostlyMark
SpanishHeart27
I am an organ donor. After death, I prefer my organs to go towards research for my neurological condition.

What's your condition?

PDD-NOS

I was told that I am rare on how well I adapted in life according to an agency that looks into autism.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I haven't had too much thoughts about being an organ donor; however, now that I think about the sick children and everything, I may or may not donate my organs. Still have a lot to think about.

But it will be so insane to have a few people who like the same crap as I do. Heehee~

Well, that's your choice, not the parents'. Yo do whatever you want, wherever in life or after death.
I don't think people should be able to choose if they want to be a donor or not. It should SOP to just harvest organs from dead people.
I am. I also donate blood. My parents weren't too happy that I wanted to donate, simply because they think Imma get AIDS from one of their needles, but whatever. I donate whenever I can. Too bad they keep giving me over-sized t-shirts. I don't mind being an organ donor. I won't be using any of my parts when I'm dead, so take 'em.

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Raven Winter
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
GhostlyMark
The Forbidden Soul
My guess is they don't want you to be in surgery and then the Dr notices you can donate and your organs match x patient who is worth more than you in money terms so they let you die to serve the other patient.

Has this happened before?...holy s**t..
Doubtful, and if it has, it's been tremendously sparse. Doctors are still obligated to take the Hippocratic Oath, which insists that doctors above all do no harm. That means try to save everyone, not save the profitable guy with the poor guy's organs.

Actually, while both are fairly common misconceptions, the Hippocratic Oath neither is legally binding (and there is no punishment for breaking it) nor does it anywhere include the words "do no harm".

Well, it does state "I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage" which is pretty much the same, isn't it? wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff