Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
5th Dimension Morning
how can anybody be against somebody choosing to be an rgan donator? and by the way, how is it their business what you choose to do with your body? especially when you won;t be using it by then anyway?

as for me.... well, no, I'm not an organ donor. the reason why, is... because I don't know how to become one. redface who do I ask? does it cost anything? do I need my SSN or Birth Certificate or anything like that? where do I go to register? is it at the hospital? a special phone number? do I just wait for somebody to come to my house and ask me?

I think that it would be awesome if everyone were an organ donor. and frankly, I don't want my dead body going to waste. I don't approve of traditional funeral options. cremation or burial in a coffin? really? that's so wasteful! I want my body to be fed to something living, and my organs to be used to save somebody's life!

i just told the dmv that i wanted to be a donor when i got my driving permit. im sure there are probably other ways to go about it

Invisible Senshi

How a ghost is able to give organs.
N/A
Are you an organ donor? Why?
I was.
If not, why?
I changed my mind; my view of humans changed and I do not want to help anyone out of the "kindness" of my heart.
Cremation should not be the word to represent burning stuff..sounds too sweet to me
Whoa!
Wanna see the huge pizza I ate?
Sure. Pizza pizza.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Wow....OP your parents... emotion_facepalm So they don't like the fact that you're saving tons of lives right now? What kind of logic is that? I say don't change. You control your own decisions and influences, not them.

I dunno...maybe the equipment the Fentons use in Danny Phantom? But logically, I think once a person passes and they themselves become ghosts, they can have their past organs in their body stored up to donate to other people, so I guess that's one way ghosts can donate organs..I think.

If not, why?

Not an organ donor, mainly because even though I like the idea of helping others, I can't quite bring myself to the operation table, having the anesthetics come in by syringe so they can take an organ. (I have a phobia of needles, doctors, and operation rooms so...)

Don't quite understand the cremation question...sorry I'm kind of retarded. >.<

And huge pizza? O______O Sure thing.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
zuzehhx
I'm not a donor, I just haven't filled out a form yet... and I always figured with my health any organs I have in me must be s**t. Once I get a license I will register as one, because I'm not averse to it. What is my corpse going to do with those organs? Might as well help someone else out.

Sorry I know this is off-topic but LOLOLOL

YOUR SIGNATURE MADE ME DIE. XDDD

Gaian

I am not a organ donor. However, I did write on the back of my donor card what I'd want to donate and it says: A twisted nerve ( preferably my Mother ). I am not allowed to be an Organ Donor because I have had a**l intercourse.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
So ******** sweet.

No. Mostly because I'm too ******** lazy to fill out the card.

If not, why?
Some of my organs, they can take, but like some stuff, if rather they didn't, like my eyes and s**t. Weird. And I want it to be put in someone else, not put in a science lab for need students to play with, and not put in biology books pictures... Yuck. No thanks, not my dead body. I know I'll be dead and won't care, but like, I'm sure my family won't want that either.

Cremation should not be the word to represent burning stuff..sounds too sweet to me
I think cremation sounds good. Actually, once they take all my organs, I think I'd like to be cremated. It's way cheaper, and freaks me out way less than being buried in a box. You know, just in case.

Yes, please.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
GhostlyMark
Spherian Angel Grandark
GhostlyMark
I forgot why they hate it but they want me to change that

I forgot why I became an organ donor..I thought it would be cool if my kidneys can be used when I'm dead or something

Discuss
If not, why?

I am not sure why your parents want to tell you what to do with your body... dead body... but to each its own.

-Yes, I'm an organ donor. Why not? If I'm dead, yet a life can be saved cause my kidney or something survived, awesome.

-Eh... Sure...?

People have told me it looks nasty and i agree with them

Your pizza looks so gross.

Familiar Poster

6,500 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Shanna66
5th Dimension Morning
how can anybody be against somebody choosing to be an rgan donator? and by the way, how is it their business what you choose to do with your body? especially when you won;t be using it by then anyway?

as for me.... well, no, I'm not an organ donor. the reason why, is... because I don't know how to become one. redface who do I ask? does it cost anything? do I need my SSN or Birth Certificate or anything like that? where do I go to register? is it at the hospital? a special phone number? do I just wait for somebody to come to my house and ask me?

I think that it would be awesome if everyone were an organ donor. and frankly, I don't want my dead body going to waste. I don't approve of traditional funeral options. cremation or burial in a coffin? really? that's so wasteful! I want my body to be fed to something living, and my organs to be used to save somebody's life!

i just told the dmv that i wanted to be a donor when i got my driving permit. im sure there are probably other ways to go about it

huh. who knew. xd thanks! smile

Invisible Humorist

Shark Bacon
GhostlyMark
Spherian Angel Grandark
GhostlyMark
I forgot why they hate it but they want me to change that

I forgot why I became an organ donor..I thought it would be cool if my kidneys can be used when I'm dead or something

Discuss
If not, why?

I am not sure why your parents want to tell you what to do with your body... dead body... but to each its own.

-Yes, I'm an organ donor. Why not? If I'm dead, yet a life can be saved cause my kidney or something survived, awesome.

-Eh... Sure...?

People have told me it looks nasty and i agree with them

Your pizza looks so gross.

biggrin
trust me it tasted good

Invisible Humorist

Reiko Iwamaru
Wow....OP your parents... emotion_facepalm So they don't like the fact that you're saving tons of lives right now? What kind of logic is that? I say don't change. You control your own decisions and influences, not them.

I dunno...maybe the equipment the Fentons use in Danny Phantom? But logically, I think once a person passes and they themselves become ghosts, they can have their past organs in their body stored up to donate to other people, so I guess that's one way ghosts can donate organs..I think.

If not, why?

Not an organ donor, mainly because even though I like the idea of helping others, I can't quite bring myself to the operation table, having the anesthetics come in by syringe so they can take an organ. (I have a phobia of needles, doctors, and operation rooms so...)

have fun

Invisible Humorist

Zultim
N/A
I was.
If not, why?
I changed my mind; my view of humans changed and I do not want to help anyone out of the "kindness" of my heart.
Whoa!
Sure. Pizza pizza.

Pizza pizza

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
GhostlyMark
Reiko Iwamaru

If not, why?

have fun

Holy s**t that looks really good

Invisible Humorist

Reiko Iwamaru
GhostlyMark
Reiko Iwamaru

If not, why?

have fun

Holy s**t that looks really good

really? you're the first one to say that

people have told me that the pepperoni scares them

Fashionable Shopper

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to donate their organs. I suppose I may be biased a bit though. A lot of my friends have had organ transplants and some have had multiple ones as well.
How a ghost is able to give organs?
cryogenic stasis after death? don't know.

nope

If not, why?
I don't know if that would be a good idea sense I'm on medication.

why would someone be against you being an organ doner. they'er your organs, you can do what you want with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff