Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth.

Even when I was a little kid I always yelled at the earth planeteer for being soooo useless.

"OH NO WE'RE TRAPPED IN A HOLE! IF ONLY WE HAD THE POWER TO RAISE THE GROUND AND GET OUT!"

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Air, so I can summon up wind currents and make myself FLY! I wanna fly!!! Also, manipulating air molecules allows one to create thunder and lightning. Buwahahaaaa.
You forgot the fith...Ether/Spirit. Worshipped by Pagans/Celts/Egyptions...

But I guess being a Scorpio Id have to go with Water as that is what a Scorpio's alignment lies.
the power to have celebreties want to sex me up.
Water. I love the rain. I like to stand under it and get drenched from head to foot. Never get sick either sweatdrop
Air.
That includes pressure. So I can control weather.
Atreides 0
I'd control time.

And time is an element.

3nodding

WTF are you on?
Can I have some?

Oh, and I would manipulate air. Nothing would please me more than removing the air from the insides of peoples lungs and watching them suffocate.
EARTH FIRE WIND WATER HEART

GO PLANET!!!
Fire.

A destroyer yet creator and something so powerful (it would be nice to be able to control something with that much intensity).
i would go for fire biggrin i love it lol
I would control the element of...
Suprise!

actually no, i'ld control metal, if that counts, 'cause magnito was badass.

technically that's many elements. or perhaps it's control over the force of magnetism.
Despite me being born in a watery element of the year...XD I'd love to manipulate earth. <3 Be able to kill people in seconds. Or have fun and sculpt with the earth around me.
Earth because worms poop in dirt .. .so I could fling earthworm s**t at people.

I'm so smart.

6,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
You guys obviously have not thought this out, like seriously. : D

Quote:
a)air

Though air is probably one of the most powerful elements of them all, since it can control fire and water (they are made up of "air" elements dear. ^-^; ) It depends on water to make the weather and it can't even control lightning (which is a form of electricity and not an element). The only thing that air can basically do is make the clouds move, make you fly, and make tornados. Oh and probably stop you from breathing by creating an oxygen void. But other than that, air is pretty LAME. And Per the oxygen void, all earth's got to do is make some planets and poof oxygen = there. biggrin

Quote:
b)water

Second least powerful. Sure it can make clouds and weather, but other than making it snow or rain on me a whole lot, it really can't do much. unless your like in the ocean and then it's pretty pwn unless the air completely kills it by splicing the Oxygen and the Hydrogen atoms. biggrin Water is pretty lame by itself. : D

Quote:
c)fire

Weakest of weak elements. It needs Earth (something to burn on) and Air (the Oxygen and the actual compounds of molecules) to make it go. It's so lame, that it makes water and air look uber. Sure you could be like the fantasitic four and have like flying ablitities, but as soon as that oxygen void hits your dead like a nail in the end of a hammer. Goodbye you weaking retch. Fire is the LAMEST OF ALL ELEMENTS. biggrin And weakest by far.

Quote:
d)earth

Earth and Air have a little tuff between who is the strongest. But earth see can control, Sand, Earth, plants, and Metal. SO BASICALLY Earth can whip everyone's a** on the planet "Earth" (pun there wink ) Earth can block air, create oxygen, suck up on contain water, and just be like no to fire. So personally I think earth rocks over air (lol Another pun) any freakin' day. : D But that's just me and other people might say nu! so whatev.

Earth = Awesome and my element of choice. I'm Capricorn, Earth Snake, and a Goose (Native american for you slow folks) which are all EARTH signs. And Earth is the sign of North and DEATH, I will kill yo' mo---in' arse any day of the weeks.

: D

EARTHNESS <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas