Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any could be fun...

Fire is naturally cool, though only so much you can do with the power to burn stuff.

Air has the potential for flight and knockin' stuff around...but I've always longed for the ability to simply keep air from coming within a foot of some idiots' heads...

Water could be neat...make you a hero to firefighters (most of whom are buff and hot)...create a moving wave and ride the crest...drown idiots, or simply evaporate the 98% of 'em that's water... wink

Earth would be utterly useful, of course...open holes in walls...cause tremors...hurl stalactites through morons...encase imbeciles in mounds of dirt...or just choke idiots with dust.

xd
earth definitly...not only can you make earthquakes and such...and sort of hve taras power from the teen titans, but you can also sort of control fire by bringing it up from the core of the earth.....sweet+ +
===

pirate
domokun xp scream domokun xp scream

6,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
mr.macintosh
earth definitly...not only can you make earthquakes and such...and sort of hve taras power from the teen titans, but you can also sort of control fire by bringing it up from the core of the earth.....sweet+ +
===

pirate

Magma is not fire. Magma is superheated earth. stare Tis why she was able to control it. Like volcanos, Earth controls nearly everything on planet "earth". Reread my post, "Hint hint"
Water. Though I love fire, I wouldn't be able to do something fun with it, just burn stuff down and watch the pretty flames. Controlling water would be awesome. Surfing, walking on water, creating refreshing soft rain when it's hot, ...

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
none of the above

i'd like to have crazy psychic abilities

THEN LETS SEE YOU HURL A ROCK AT MY HEAD WITH YOUR CRAZY EARTH POWERS. WE'LL TEST HOW FAR THAT'LL GET YOU mad
xXmonXx
Water. I love the rain. I like to stand under it and get drenched from head to foot. Never get sick either sweatdrop

ooo! Me too!
Well, actually, I'd like the power to controll paper, and possibly ink, so that my drawings would never be screwed up again! biggrin
Air, because if the show "Avatar" taught me anything, it means I could fly.
i'm not a planeteer, i'm a fat guy who works two jobs and is a full time student. My friends own swords, you guys got elements, i have 1995 licoln mark 8 with an american gass guzling 8 cylinder Controlled Combustion Engine and a WW1 M1 rifle, lets play bitches.
Water, its so pretty and kickass.
Fire.

I'll burn everone whos caused me pain and misery. *evil manical laughter*

I could cook my sandwiches faster too!

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wind I think? razz
Lightning or if that doesn't count Air.

Quick Reply

Submit