Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emotistically
If you controled water could you make it freeze? more over because humans are mostly water could you control the water in their bodies?
0.o.....If you wanted to..I suppose...
[.Black.Tie.Bondage.]
kiora hart
[.Black.Tie.Bondage.]
I'd be the element of STFU.
*pokes the angry cuteness*

stare Don't /TOUCH/ the Angry Cuteness, Hoe.
lmao *pokes at the angry-ness, but never actually touches* Not touching..can't get mad!! xp
Water because that comes with ice as well making 2 elements. Right? Yeah, water would be cool cool
SPARTAN-IIII
Water because that comes with ice as well making 2 elements. Right? Yeah, water would be cool cool
Ice is water..so yeah
Personally I like the idea of controlling wind more exciting that Earth, Water, or Fire.

Wind seems more interesting. Wind is the power of weather, the power of hurricanes, tornados, and typhoons.
Atreides 0
I'd control time.

And time is an element.

3nodding

Wrong. In ancient science there was only 5 elements. Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Ether. Ether was basically space (nothing). They believed everything was made up of those elements.

Anyway, it depends on what you mean by manipulating the element. Do you mean being able to create it (like being able to shoot fireballs out of the palm of my hand) or do you mean just manipilating it (if there was a fire then I'd be able to make it bigger/smaller, move it around and such, but wouldn't be able to create fire).

If I has control over the elements to the point that I could create them then I'd choose fire. It is just the coolest looking I guess.
But if I could just manipulate the element and not create it then I'd choose air, simply because it is everywhere.
air.
if i need a cool breeze to cool me off, or if i want it to stop so my hair stays in place.
it'd be perfectt surprised
electricity cool & darkness ninja

your options suck.
I'd be Fire. Have the power to melt my enemies. That would be great! heart heart
id choose
e. all of the above
i would choose water or earth.
probably wind think of the updrafts lol
Mercury! LOL

But seriously, I just did a project on hydrogyros (mercury), and it's the coolest ******** element on the periodic table, yo!

And to the dude that said tungsten, wtf would you use that for? Fixing burnt-out light bulbs, phooy and pshaw! At least mercury's sorta useful if someone pisses you off. cool
Vorpal. A secondary element, but it's awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff