Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

Not always. I lost my virginity to a guy that lived with his parents and was still a virgin as well...he was a bit of a dork as well...So they don't all die virgins. Just some of them.
Maybe, but there are a of them that I'd prefere to think of as never getting laid, that's just a mental image I do not want.

Why not? Geeky girls and Geeky guys aren't always ugly looking, I know some pretty drop dead beautiful ones (girls at least, the guys are handsome). They should be allowed into peoples minds in those kinds of mental images.
No thanks, I'm kind of a prude any wayz.

Ah...prudes...I don't get them...Sexuality is part of human nature...I find it hard to think that people would surpress it in anyway...*shrugs* But oh well..whatever floats your boat.
You forget that we're brought up in a puritan society, it's not that easy to switch a societal norm on and off at a whim.

...Puritans were a long time ago...and my family was brought up in Germany and Russia...And the puritan society is not the norm, at least not the last time I checked.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

Why not? Geeky girls and Geeky guys aren't always ugly looking, I know some pretty drop dead beautiful ones (girls at least, the guys are handsome). They should be allowed into peoples minds in those kinds of mental images.

Ah...prudes...I don't get them...Sexuality is part of human nature...I find it hard to think that people would surpress it in anyway...*shrugs* But oh well..whatever floats your boat.
You forget that we're brought up in a puritan society, it's not that easy to switch a societal norm on and off at a whim.

...Puritans were a long time ago...and my family was brought up in Germany and Russia...And the puritan society is not the norm, at least not the last time I checked.
In america it is, wheather you realize it or not, our country was founded on puritan priciples.
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

In america it is, wheather you realize it or not, our country was founded on puritan priciples.

I live in america and have never heard anyone refer to our society as a puritan one in my life...if it was a puritan one I would have been burned at the stake years ago for all the things I believe in. And it was not founded on those priciples...I believe the Native Americans were here first and then of course there were the Vikings...

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

I live in america and have never heard anyone refer to our society as a puritan one in my life...if it was a puritan one I would have been burned at the stake years ago for all the things I believe in. And it was not founded on those priciples...I believe the Native Americans were here first and then of course there were the Vikings...
Take a few college classes on the subject, then you'll see what I mean.
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

Take a few college classes on the subject, then you'll see what I mean.

I know what you mean, and I disagree because we can't have a puritan society today with the way things are. It may have been the first society to stick, but it wasn't the first one here.
If we had a puritan socitey today I doubt we would have the Televisions shows that we do, the clothing, the open sexuallity, and the openess to religion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff