+1-me 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Many of you know of the mozzilla firefox thing that you can use in place of IE. Well I knew the kid who made that program. He made the ******** in his mothers basement when he was only 15. We used to make fun of him in school, well my brothers did, as he's a lot closer to their age than mine. I remember him being this geeky little kid that every one picked on, then one day he's ******** rich and buying 12 dozen roses for girls he likes (he still didn't get laid though) Now I'm just sitting here thinking "******** I should have hung out with him, maybe he could have bought me a car"

I guess it teaches me a valuable life lesson, and that is to not make fun of geeks because you never know which one might invent something and get ******** rich. gonk

Any way have you ever made fun of some geek only to have him some how turn the tables on you and make you insanely jealous?
Today's geeks and nerds are tomorrow millionaires. 3nodding
sweatdrop No
xd

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Aphadon
Yeah tell me about it, I just didn't expect one to come out of craigsville west virginia like that. gonk
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding
Thankfully, I don't have to worry aobut that since I went to highschool in Missouri. No one in my graduating class did much besides breed. lol BTW I use Mozilla. xd

Greedy Tycoon

Aphadon

I'm one them, and proud of it.
I guess I'm set, I was friends with the geeks at school.
Wow... wanna-be gold digger much?
I was always friends with the geeky and nerdy types.
They're really cool to hang around with~ =)
*is a geek* So...yeah...I didn't make fun of them...cause I was/still am/always be a geek. ^_^ And I'm proud of it.
~TheChaoticDragon~
Many of you know of the mozzilla firefox thing that you can use in place of IE. Well I knew the kid who made that program. He made the ******** in his mothers basement when he was only 15. We used to make fun of him in school, well my brothers did, as he's a lot closer to their age than mine. I remember him being this geeky little kid that every one picked on, then one day he's ******** rich and buying 12 dozen roses for girls he likes (he still didn't get laid though) Now I'm just sitting here thinking "******** I should have hung out with him, maybe he could have bought me a car"

I guess it teaches me a valuable life lesson, and that is to not make fun of geeks because you never know which one might invent something and get ******** rich. gonk

Any way have you ever made fun of some geek only to have him some how turn the tables on you and make you insanely jealous?

No.

7,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aphadon
QFE.

Aged Seeker

This is the one stereotype that still holds true for the most part....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff