+1-me 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding
You'd think a car worth around a million dollars is a peice of s**t?
Wow you must have some high standerds. eek

Why would you pay that much for anything is beyond my understanding. We were created with feet...people need to use them more often. *nods*
ha good for you! you only want to be his friend for the money.. you are the loser! domokun

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding

Why would you pay that much for anything is beyond my understanding. We were created with feet...people need to use them more often. *nods*
I'd buy one so I could ride in style. cool

Then all da bitches'd be like "OMG look at him!!!11!1!" cool

Greedy Bloodsucker

I'm friends with everyone except the people I hate.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
[Raven..Mage]
ha good for you! you only want to be his friend for the money.. you are the loser! domokun
That's nice.
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None

But feet are so much more usefull. I used to walk like three hours to get to work everyday...I must say my legs are very strong and lovely looking from that...
Plus it just a hunk of metal that breaks down eventually. Just like computers, that's why I use mine while I can. ^_^
... I think you're a selfish b***h.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None

But feet are so much more usefull. I used to walk like three hours to get to work everyday...I must say my legs are very strong and lovely looking from that...
Plus it just a hunk of metal that breaks down eventually. Just like computers, that's why I use mine while I can. ^_^
lol for a million dollars that b***h better never break down.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mr Kyoling

Good for you.

I'm a male

Begone
i was geek in school.
i used to get beat up.
but my father made me that way.
i didn't even want to be a doctor.
it's all his fault my life sucks and i'm now stuck on some island in the middle of the pacific, locked up in a fish tank.
I thank him, for the creation of tabs.
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None

lol for a million dollars that b***h better never break down.

It will break down cause it is flawed. All machines are flawed, so they break down eventually and cost hundreds of dollars to repair...that's why I think we should go back to the bartering system. It's much easier to get 12 sheep to trade for car parts than it is to get $2000 for a stupid car part.
What happens to the geeks who live with their mom? confused
~TheChaoticDragon~
Mr Kyoling

Good for you.

I'm a male

Begone

Sorry if I find it appropriate to use that word for males who behave like bitches.
I am a geek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces