Aphadon
Today's geeks and nerds are tomorrow millionaires. 3nodding

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxDethWishxx
Thankfully, I don't have to worry aobut that since I went to highschool in Missouri. No one in my graduating class did much besides breed. lol BTW I use Mozilla. xd
You never know, one of them may come up with something, I thought the same thing about where I lived.
~TheChaoticDragon~
Many of you know of the mozzilla firefox thing that you can use in place of IE. Well I knew the kid who made that program. He made the ******** in his mothers basement when he was only 15. We used to make fun of him in school, well my brothers did, as he's a lot closer to their age than mine. I remember him being this geeky little kid that every one picked on, then one day he's ******** rich and buying 12 dozen roses for girls he likes (he still didn't get laid though) Now I'm just sitting here thinking "******** I should have hung out with him, maybe he could have bought me a car"

I guess it teaches me a valuable life lesson, and that is to not make fun of geeks because you never know which one might invent something and get ******** rich. gonk

Any way have you ever made fun of some geek only to have him some how turn the tables on you and make you insanely jealous?

you'd be his friend just to get a car? lame.
Next year, I'll be a millionaire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(That's me, in the middle)

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Save.The.Scene_x
~TheChaoticDragon~
Many of you know of the mozzilla firefox thing that you can use in place of IE. Well I knew the kid who made that program. He made the ******** in his mothers basement when he was only 15. We used to make fun of him in school, well my brothers did, as he's a lot closer to their age than mine. I remember him being this geeky little kid that every one picked on, then one day he's ******** rich and buying 12 dozen roses for girls he likes (he still didn't get laid though) Now I'm just sitting here thinking "******** I should have hung out with him, maybe he could have bought me a car"

I guess it teaches me a valuable life lesson, and that is to not make fun of geeks because you never know which one might invent something and get ******** rich. gonk

Any way have you ever made fun of some geek only to have him some how turn the tables on you and make you insanely jealous?

No.

Wow that was a very thoughtful and deeply thought out post, thank you.
Kilvox
Wow... wanna-be gold digger much?

My thoughts exactly. She wish she would have gotten to know him not because he might be a cool guy or that they could be friends, but because he could have bought her a car. Sounds like a gold digger to me.
SafetyPinnedReject
Aphadon
Today's geeks and nerds are tomorrow millionaires. 3nodding

Get your own opinion.
>_>
Nu.
I hang out with the geeks.
D< Cause if they do get rich, I will get the car.
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mackk45
Kilvox
Wow... wanna-be gold digger much?

My thoughts exactly. She wish she would have gotten to know him not because he might be a cool guy or that they could be friends, but because he could have bought her a car. Sounds like a gold digger to me.

*points to sig*

I'm a ******** male, I don't understand how this is always so confusing. confused
...:::///¦~
Bill gates is the perfect exapmle of a geek... well a geek in this situation...
~¦:::...

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding
You'd think a car worth around a million dollars is a peice of s**t?
Wow you must have some high standerds. eek

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Red HOOD Warrior
...:::///¦~
Bill gates is the perfect exapmle of a geek... well a geek in this situation...
~¦:::...
lol yeah I bet he got picked on a lot in school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff