Welcome to Gaia! ::

KILLING IN THE NAME OF

******** YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME 0.43367346938776 43.4% [ 85 ]
Rage against the machine :o 0.56632653061224 56.6% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Comment me bitches. cool
Well... first of all, everyone knows that there are no girls on teh intarweb, and if anyone tries to persuade you differently, then remember its probably a TARP!

6,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It's really hard for me to trust anyone, even people I know irl. I met my boyfriend online by chance and went to meet him to see if things could work out irl, but before that we had been talking for months and become good friends, and we'd seen eachother on web cam so we knew each was the correct age/gender.
you're really a dumbass if you go to meet a person you met online.
I mean who does that? only idiots.
I would never do that.
I am actually 14 but you know don't give out your real info.
=/
[Head Like A Hole]
Sei Zu Raku
People are idiots for posting real information, from where they live, to how old they are.
It's like asking for someone to rape them.

neutral

Myspace.com= Rape case waiting to happen?
I've never seen you make a thread Head like a hole. Anyways, ya myspace= Garbage. I can't stand it, never have been able to see people whore themselves out.
Haven't you given your phone number to people on the internet?

I trust alot of people on the internet, I probably trust less people in real life. razz

I hope I can meet some, but not from myspace that would be scary.
I wouldnt trust myself if i met myself on the internet.... that just goes without saying
Sei Zu Raku
People are idiots for posting real information, from where they live, to how old they are.
It's like asking for someone to rape them.

neutral

I agree, there are to many people who get raped, kidnapped, or worse killed because they were stupid enough to put personal information on the web where someone can find out where you live and who you are. Some people think everybody they meet on the internet is who they say they are. STUPID

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[Head Like A Hole]
BirdOfHealing
[Head Like A Hole]
BirdOfHealing
Webcam is your friend. biggrin

And if you think about it, a lot of normal decent people use the internet, and I bet they outnumber the scary freaks. So, you could probably avoid meeting any of those bad people. Besides, a good number of them are obvious. If you're female, and the person who just IM'ed you start asking for your bra size, that's an instant indicator to flee the scene. 4laugh

But I do admit that I'm going to meet a few people I know from Gaia, someday.

But then, no ***** is going to go for me, considering i'm 26. xd

I know there are plenty of people who are decent on the web.

(Webcam is how I'm secure that I'm talking to who they say they are xD)

And as for meeting people?

I'm sure I'll meet a few.
Well, if you're ever in indiana.. wink Just kidding. xd I don't want to disappoint people....

Who knows?

Maybe I'll end up going to college there User Image
Well, hopefully in the future I can move to either wisconsin or washington state. x.x; But that's cool. 3nodding
I don't think privacy's much of an issue on Gaia. People can only find out what you say.
I, personally, don't seem to have any problems with this.

All I care about when it comes to people online is the discussion and ideas. Their age and gender need not apply, all the matters is the content of how they act, what they know, and what we can talk about. I have no other interest in the people.
some 58 year old guy messeged my girlfriend and said he was looking for a purely physical relationship with a hard bodied young girl

i was about to get on her name and act like i was her and go meet him then beat the s**t out of him

shes 14!! ********!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces