Welcome to Gaia! ::

KILLING IN THE NAME OF

******** YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME 0.43367346938776 43.4% [ 85 ]
Rage against the machine :o 0.56632653061224 56.6% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 196 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hero Propaganda
I thought those news stories were lies. I thought, "Hey, who would ever think of reading my about me on myspace? Who would think of IMing me? No one, haha."

But this kid from school, who I never spoke to in my life, knows all my friends names, all about us, our screennames, everything. How, you ask? MySpace, of course. He looked at our pictures, just walks up to us and says "This is Brianna, Hayley, Sarah..."

and I`m just like
"Oh crap. You read that, mate?!"

Ja. I ran home and editted my myspace like hell, then made it private so only my MySpace friends could view it.

Goes to show that some are creepy User Image
Yeah, I don't like Myspace it gets too personal. I love Gaia, and other anime or community forums. I think the privacy is well protected here, and you don't have to put anything up that you don't want too.

Also, my school has been taken over by Myspace...it's sooooo rediculous, like almost everyone has an account there... rolleyes Personally, I hate Myspace, I don't see the big deal in it. I'm more into Gaia, and Magivolve. Also, it seems that no one but me even knows of Gaia at my school. I walked in with my cosplay OMG hat, for hat day...no one said a word to me or gave me a look that they knew what I was wearing. They thought it was some freaky hat...

Anyways, sorry for going off topic there. I also am very very cautious of who I'm talking too, you can never be too sure. It's a big risk, but you just got to be smart, and be cautious. 3nodding I don't think it gets too personal on Gaia, unless you tell people a bunch of things your not supposed too...It's like holding up a sign and saying, "Here I am...comin' get me!" mad
OHH SHUT UP SO IS AIM NO ONE IS TRYING TO BLOCK THAT

ohh im sorry im just tired of people saying how myspace is bad and what not. Well news flash there is many other sites like that and people can even put pictures of themselves on gaia get over it.

stare
Wait.

No 14 year old girls?

[********]

I just assume that if someone has sent me a picture of their genitals, they're a real people.

NONE OF YOU ARE REAL.
Theres the same amout of risk on all websites not just myspace.

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
There are traps everywhere, both online and offline.

Being online, you're pushing it to the limit.
You also push it to the limit at any moment.

THerefore, your safety is never guaranteed.
The 5th Horseman
I don't trust a single word I read on the internet anymore...

Only thing I trust on the web is news sites xD

Beloved Gawker

I've got a MySpace. Some dude from my school IMed me about it and said he lived in my neighborhood. I told him that I take a lot of walks, but I've got a Goon Stick to whack people with if they try somethin' funny. mad A CAST IRON Goon Stick. (It's really an old curtain rod that I just kept for some reason.)
This is why my myspace is now nonexistant.
Jounin the Ninja Dude

I bring my own weapons.

User Image
i do not trust ne body!!!!!!!!
I trust a few people on the internet. It's mostly because they don't try and randomly meet me and they're girls my age. They talk about their families, their boyfriends, etc... So they'd have to be a pretty creepy ***** with a really elaborate plan.

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
[Head Like A Hole]

I bring my own weapons.

User Image
I do it all the time.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS! scream

Yeah. My parents are all worried about me getting raped, and yet it turns out that under Profile on this one website my younger sister put her FULL name and the country, state, and TOWN she lives in.

gonk

Beloved Gawker

[Head Like A Hole]
Jounin the Ninja Dude

I bring my own weapons.

User Image

HE IS THE TERROR THE FLAPS IN THE NIGH-- Oh, wait, that's Darkwing Duck, not Batman. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff