Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

first off... if anyone picked the "not anymore" option for if you dream thats false. you dream about 3 times in a given night but you only remember a dream if you wake up in the middle of it. if you dont, you will never know you had it
and i have occasional dreams i would rather not have awaken from (most of which because i woke up from my alarm to go to school... dam thing... *slams it on ground*) stare
I get these all the time ;-;

The only time I don't want to sleep in is on days when I can girl the girl I love and wake her up with my voice ^^. Bestest thing in the world ^^.
some dream shall not be spoken
The one dream I'd rather not wake up from, is the dream called life..

Sparkly Nymph

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You made me laugh so hard that I couldn't drink my Dr Pepper. x'D

I don't dream. D:
Last dream I remember was like...3 months ago. D:

surprised

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I have a whole lot of dreams I wish I didn't have to wake up from.
X33 I had a really awesome dream about my friend I like... =3. It was awesome. I didn't have a perverted dream for once!
I had a dream i was in the bookstore downtown o_o and so gackt walked in and i was all "HI GACKT : D" and he was like " cool Hi" So then he invited me to go live with him in japan o______o so i did. and we went shopping. Shoe shopping. he loved shoes as much as me. and so then we were like bffs lawl. o_o;

GOD DAMNIT I HATE MY ALARM CLOCK :X

anadandand the other night i dreamt i was walking. and i saw gackt and hyde. so we were all happy and stuff. and so we went to japan and we were all LOL WE R IN JAPAN!!1ONE

and we did japan stuff ._. and we bought clothes. i like clothes.

Aged Capitalist

That's awsome. I had a very long dream last night... I'm going to write it down later.. hopefuly.
Mushroom Flavored Water
I had a dream i was in the bookstore downtown o_o and so gackt walked in and i was all "HI GACKT : D" and he was like " cool Hi" So then he invited me to go live with him in japan o______o so i did. and we went shopping. Shoe shopping. he loved shoes as much as me. and so then we were like bffs lawl. o_o;

GOD DAMNIT I HATE MY ALARM CLOCK :X

anadandand the other night i dreamt i was walking. and i saw gackt and hyde. so we were all happy and stuff. and so we went to japan and we were all LOL WE R IN JAPAN!!1ONE

and we did japan stuff ._. and we bought clothes. i like clothes.

rofl That's awesome! biggrin
I have had plenty a dreams that I have never wanted to wake up from but the one that I would kill to be able to stay in forever is kind of silly and stupid.

I was walking along a wooded path when a dark shadow starts chasing me. I am in a pair of jeans and a sweater with tenneshoes and saock on as well. I go into this house and walk up these stairs. Once upstairs I look around and see that the walls are covered with doors. i go into this one door and it is a library only the center of the floor is gone. I fall through the center when trying to get a glowing book. I am sliding down a slide and fire is going all around me. I am not afraid of the fire but of what is at the end of the slide. I come to the bottom and there is a fernace an old furnace at that. I see a sword and hear a voice. Before I know it I am holdin ghte sword and fighting a fire demon for it. The fire demon was huge and we went through so many places. I seemed to be the only one who could see the fire demon becaue when I asked somebody for help they looked in the direction of where I was pointing (at the demon) and shrugged as they walked away.

I wake up but now I have that dream lots and each time I get more and more ciontrol over it. Not once have I gotten the glowing book but if I go through different doors I can enter different dreams. So the "Hall of Doors" as I call it is really more like a place in my mind where not many can venture. I enjoy going to my different dreams and rearanging them in all sortsof manners. But still I have not defeated the fir demon or found out what the sword is (by the way the sword glows gold and is light but looks to be heavy) or what the glowing book holds within. I do wish to find out alll of these things but alas no answer has come to mind. I must first learn of what these things mean and then I shall truely be able ot rake control.

-I gtg now. ttyl bye-
I hate when I dream I came across a large sum of money, then wake up and it's not there.
trombone_chica
rofl

That's great. I have dreams all the time that I don't want to wake up from.

3nodding
Exerzet
The one dream I'd rather not wake up from, is the dream called life..

Lame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces