Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Soso, last night I had this dream I was Alice In Wonderland[which of course, is not surprising considering half the people at shcool call me that :0]

I wore a spiffy dress with frills and striped stockings. I played tag with those really fat, gay kids(forgot their names). I was all: "HAHA LOSE SOME WEIGHT, FATTY." and the were all: "THIS IS A DREAM, HO. We can be skinny likewhoa." And he like shrunk to half my size. What and hour-glass figure :'D This rhymes. Sorta.

I like ate the jamwhatevea, butbut, instead of growing big and small, I grew wide(LOLIMADREAMFATTY) and not.

The Cheshire cat really seemed to like me :B We became fast freinds. Only I kept walking into things and he got aggitated.

I smoked weed with the centepeide. Dudewtfthatrhymes.
I hit the queen on the head with a golf-club, which must have been my variation of a croquet stick. Then I chucked balls at her henchmen. And I called the king a midget.

For some reason, the 'Kangaroo-Court' scene consisted literaly of Kagoroos xD
I petted them.

THENIFLEWAWAYONMYPRETTYBUTTERFLYWINGSlol. Nowait. I woke up because I was being yelled atwtf D:

Discuss:
~Dreams you would rather not wake up from
~Nightmares
~Do you even still dream at this age? :B
~What language do you dream in? (if any)

...~SLEEPWALKINGlolol. I love it when people sleepwalk/talk. xD
rofl

That's great. I have dreams all the time that I don't want to wake up from.
trombone_chica
rofl

That's great. I have dreams all the time that I don't want to wake up from.

LOLz A DREAM. But what is life--if not a dream?
It's JESUS IN YOUR SIG <3
OBEY. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

EDIT: Do you mean: "I got SOLD but I'm not a SOLDier?
Well...I usually dream about RO(Ragnarok Online) I'd tell it if you know about it...
I love the dreams where I'm flying x3
One time I had a dream I could roller skate.

But in real life, I can't skate worth beans.

What a huge disappointment. sweatdrop
You must know Alice in Wonderland inside and out, or you watched it just before bed.

My dreams are boring. Normally it's about walking around the inside of a building, stalking a girl I have a crush on, or avoiding some wiggerthugs. Generally a combination of the three.
Tharia_Mieki
Well...I usually dream about RO(Ragnarok Online) I'd tell it if you know about it...

Dude. It's 2005. WHO DOSEN'T KNOW ABOUT RAGNAROK?
Do you think I haven't been fapping over how much it costs for the past 2 years? I have. Plus, there are adds for it on Gaia all the time xP
Shiberude
You must know Alice in Wonderland inside and out, or you watched it just before bed.

My dreams are boring. Normally it's about walking around the inside of a building, stalking a girl I have a crush on, or avoiding some wiggerthugs. Generally a combination of the three.

Dude. Of course I know it inside out. My IRL name is Alice(and I HATE IT D< wink But don't you think that if someone was called: "Alice in Wonderland" her whole life would be at least smart enoguh to check out the book? xD

Boring. But cute. Although I'm afraid of those type of dreams ><
I hate waking up and finding out it was only a dream...It makes me really sad. ;___;
I can't ever remember my dreams, all I remember is sleep. I "pop in" a "recorded dream" or concious dream as I start to go to sleep then it all fades to black...

Liberal Hunter

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me Bmxing in the school
then random destruction

ps you do know Alu means Potato in Hindi right?
Highfalutin Hippie
One time I had a dream I could roller skate.

But in real life, I can't skate worth beans.

What a huge disappointment. sweatdrop

why don't you try to learn
Last Night.
This guy, told me if I dated him..he'd give me the letter my grandfather wrote to me before he died.
So I said ok.
And I fell in love with him, and the letter had a treasure map.

Haha.
Yesss.
Hot guys and treasure.
[ MoJoe ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Me Bmxing in the school
then random destruction

ps you do know Alu means Potato in Hindi right?

-nodnod- blaugh
"To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream:
ay, there's the rub"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items