Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Zyanya
For a while I was constantly taking naps in hopes of dreaming.

Then I realized that I shoudn't be getting too caught up in something I could never have in reality, so I restrained myself from sleeping to dream.

It was a good time to quit, 'cause reality was making me feel that life wasn't enough. =D

=0 that's funkeh.
i dont like waking up from dreams when i got to go through a whole bunch of obstacles to do something then it ends up that i was doing them to get with this sexy a** girl usually some famous celeberty like beyonce or somebody else with a noce a** well then when we be bout to ******** i wake up
I had a dream i was at Disney World, only it was a weird sort of DW. But it was still really cool, and then I woke up crying .

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm reunited with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, but would like to, but I usually wake up too damn soon!
Yeah...I hat waking up from a dream that I like, especially if its about my GF...I was woken up in an exam...while i was having one of the best dreams ever!! Stupid teacher!!! LOL
My brother had a dream about me mowing Hilary Duff's lawn while he sat and talked to her, then they wanted to go some place quieter because of the noise of the lawn mower, and he woke up. D:

Ahaha. Poor him.
I had a dream once that i could fly and i had beautiful clothes. i didn't wanna wake up coz i had my own shopping centre
Pretty Green Eyes
Me, Nick Oliveri, my best friend and her boyfriend pimping up DisneyWorld. ; ]

If anyone's been recently, remember the wedding couple mouse hats? I was wearing the bowler hat and Nick the veil. I had a small series of them while on holiday in Disney.

I usually have dreams about him because I fall asleep with my face to the wall wear my QOTSA poster is, and usually listening to music. : B

wtflol. Why is everyone going 'pimping' at Disney World in their dreams? Damn that sounds bizzare :'D
I hate waking up from dreams that have me and my boyfriend in them... need I say more?

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Twist3d Ang3l
I love the dreams where I'm flying x3
I have this huge crush on my friend's brother, and I had this dream one time where my friend went out to the store with her mom for a little while, so I was sitting down in her brother's room on the computer chair with him, and we totally just started making out.

(Sigh) I would have stayed, but for some reason unknown, I woke up.
I warned you not to eat on an empty stomach.....
white text

Dreams in which I get to be with someone, who I cannot physically be with right now... those are my favourite ones and I hate waking up from them.

And, I guess... dreams about my dad and my brother. I don't see them often and the other night I had a dream that they came over and we were all happy, and I got to hug my dad and stuff... I cried when I woke up because I haven't seen him in over a year. confused
I still dream a lot but in all of my dreams I always end up being killed by someone... gonk it could be that most wonderful dream I ever had but it's always the same in the end.

I'm not sure if I talk in my sleep but my brother does...and he sleeps with his eyes half way open too mrgreen it's pretty freaky but he usually just says random things like "please stop, stop throwing water at me Jennifer" (Me Jennifer...and that's the only thing I remember from the last time I heard him sleep talking...it was weird cause I thought he was awake...apparently not)
I had a dream, And Fall Out Boy was in it. I was an inch from my favorite band member, And I woke up. But it didn't ruin the dream.
I rarely dream anymore. So when it happens, It's nice. <3
I hate it when I have a dream, and I'm still dreaming while I'm waking up, and then I realize it's a dream.
Especially when it's a good dream.
I had one a couple weeks ago, and I was hugging my pillow 'cuz I was still dreaming, sort of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff