Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO U DREAM?

YESLOL. 0.79781420765027 79.8% [ 146 ]
NOT EN'YMORELOL. 0.20218579234973 20.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Ethylamine
The last dream I had was pretty normal, but it had really intense colors and high contrast. Like in Photoshop.

what...I don't get it...
For a while I was constantly taking naps in hopes of dreaming.

Then I realized that I shoudn't be getting too caught up in something I could never have in reality, so I restrained myself from sleeping to dream.

It was a good time to quit, 'cause reality was making me feel that life wasn't enough. =D
I liked my dream last night. I can't fly by myself in my dreams, I need a broom or balloon, or magic staff to hold on to. So I was flying by clinging on to my magic fence post-looking thing, which flew with my will powah! And it was fun. Then I got all angsty and was yelling at my dad. Then I woke up. Oh, and also I think I was a large black man too. It happens sometimes.
I smoke weed with centepeides all the time.
[.Alu+chan.]
Proudly_Jewish
I dream in French gonk

NON?!?! OUI! Tu voudrais voir ma calculatrice rouge? J'adore ma calculatrice.

Beurk, je deteste les maths! ><
Tharia_Mieki
Ethylamine
The last dream I had was pretty normal, but it had really intense colors and high contrast. Like in Photoshop.

what...I don't get it...

User Image
vs
User Image
Ethylamine
Tharia_Mieki
Ethylamine

what...I don't get it...

User Image
vs
User Image
My eyes...
xd I love dreams. A lot of mine are pretty mundane, though. =/
OH MAH GAHD.

I sleepwalk whenever I have a bad day >____< Right out the house, too. In my nudeypants. My stepmom got an alarm that dedects movement in front of the door because my stepsisters used to sneak out a lot at night. It's not so good when I sleepwalk... Nor when I sleep naked. gonk
Le Spiffy One
Ethylamine
Tharia_Mieki
Ethylamine

what...I don't get it...

User Image
vs
User Image
My eyes...

ic...that must be pretty painful for your eyes
Well i had this dream today about my Ex-bf (i still like him )
We been together for like 3 years ...And he broke up with me ..
And well I was dreaming baout him hugging and that we were "friend" again ..
But then i have to woke up to watch Tv anime X.x
Oh yeah and my nightmare the worst one was that i Went to this mall
(i know Mall LOL xd )
And then we went all the Way to the 100th floor ! and a robbery came and then push me off the Stair and i felll all the way down .The weird thing eas that when i woke up My hands and leg was cold an dmy heart was ponding REALLY BAD !
when i told my friend about it they'll like "YOU MUST BE AFRIAD OF MALLS" lol
but i didn't think it was that .
Cause i had that dream for 1 week ! but all of the dreams was my friend push me off the 100th floor ,my mom trip and land on me and knock me off and fell 100th floor...!@#$ and every time i dreapt about htat my heart ponds faster and my hand and legs get colder ...
DOn't you think that weird ? xp
Tharia_Mieki

Her eyes are closed, it's a dream, lol. =DDDD
Le Spiffy One
Tharia_Mieki

Her eyes are closed, it's a dream, lol. =DDDD

but you see thing in dreams right? So your eyes in your dream are open...so it does hurt...only in the dream that is XP
Man, I thought you were talking about Alice Nine for a second, 'cause their new single thing is called Alice in Wonderland. sweatdrop

Anyway, I haven't ever had a dream I didn't want to wake up from, as far as I remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff