Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
KotOR and Don't Take it Personally, Babe, it Just Ain't Your Story.

Both of which are pretty good smile

Cat

WoW. As if I'd ever play anything else.
Unhealthy obsession.
i myself currently just finished playing far cry 4 and the crew, now, im about to start playing hyperdimension neptunia re;irth so i can get a jump start before the second ones remake comes out...and before dying light and doa.

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dragon Age Inquisition! biggrin
Its hard to answer this question because I am playing way too much stuff these days. But my main games are Warframe, Tera, Titanfall, Thief, Borderlands, Wolf among us, Counter strike and metal gear.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
As of currently, the games I'm putting time into are:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Dungeon of the Endless
Full Mojo Rampage
Choice of Robots
The Walking Dead
Dragon Age 3
League of Legends
Chrono Trigger

Wheezing Gekko

I asked for Lost Odyssey for Christmas and I got it, so I set aside Final Fantasy IV, Batman: Arkham City, Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest IV to play that. I haven't gotten very far but so far I absolutely love it.

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just finished Alien isolation... delved into Doom 3 and half way through bought shadow of mordor lol.. so im on that right now

Eloquent Muse

Shadow of Mordor, Destiny of Spirits, and Corpse Party Book of Shadows mostly. Need to get back to Bravely Default and starting to miss my Sim. But that would require me to switch out Mordor for Sims 3 and I don't want to disc change too much.

2cool4ubruh's Kouhai

Kawaii Senshi

Obsessively been playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

But before I got that for Christmas, I was alternating between GTA V and Skyrim.
Skyrim. Love open-ended gameplay.

Fashionable Lunatic

Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn

I haven't had time for anything else...sooo much to doooo o3o

Just so many Places to see!! and People to dance with!

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've been switching between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Tomodachi Life ever since Christmas. ^^; I honestly should start on Pokemon X, but.. ._. I can't bring myself to do it quite yet.
On the PS4 I usually play either Little Big Planet 3 or Spelunky. Occasionally I'll play Dust, but I haven't gotten too far in that game.

Omnipresent Loiterer

7,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
            I've clocked 64 hours on my first character in Dragon Age Inquisition (btw male/rogue/elf).
            But I've also spent an additional ~30 hours messing around or experimenting with characters, graphic settings, etc.
            Now I'm on my male/human/mage run with some tweaked settings in Dragon Age Keep (made Fem!Hawke). I'm taking it slow with this one.

My usual go-to games are Battlefield 4, ARMA 3, DayZ and Warframe.
            Garry's Mod to mess around.

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas