• Loiterer 100
Just curious as to what people are playing rofl
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Shovel Knight! I also just finished playing through Borderlands 2 again in prep for the pre-sequel. (waiting for the winter sale so I can get it on steam. I'm too cheap to shell out $60 now matter how excited I am)

what're you playing right now, friend?
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, the multiplayer is really fun on PS3.
Been thinking of trying Skyrim again but it's just so hard for me to get into it like I did with Morrowind and Oblivion :/

Fashionable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Pokemon, pokemon all the time.....

Salty Pirate

I am playing Destiny currently

Malevolent Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pokemon X Nuzlocke, nearly at the second gym, my encounters have been awful and I'm really tempted to cheat.

Honestly I'm just wasting time until I can afford a Wii U. Errrgh, I want you so much...

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Shadows of Mordor mostly. Just waiting for Bayonetta 2.

Genius

9,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XBalmung
Tried the demo yet?

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Genkai taught me well
XBalmung
Tried the demo yet?

Yeah. I loved it. It left me wanting more.

Lonely Explorer

Hyrule Warriors. The fun just never seems to end with this game. @_@

I was planning on buying Bayonetta 2 this coming Friday, but with so much content with the newly released Hyrule Warriors DLC, that might keep me busy for a while.

Tipsy Bookworm

Mass Effect
Currently playing through XCom Enemy Within again and for multiplayer I have been playing a lot of Counterstrike: GO lately.

Waiting for Civilization Beyond Earth next friday though. Have been avoiding playing Civ 5 so I don't spoil the experience =)

Kawaii Shoujo

Currently I am playing Illusion of Gaia on my Super Nintendo Entertainment System( Yes! I still own such an old system).

Shy Cat

8,665 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
My main focus is on replaying FF7 for the first time in about seven years. I'm currently right before the Temple of the Ancients, and I'm constantly amazed by how much I'd forgotten (mostly little details like item/monster names, what places looked like, etc.). And I've got the Reunion mod installed--which includes a pretty good fan-retranslation--so the story actually makes sense now. Just wish I could find a good battle model for Cid.

I'm also playing FFX/X-2 HD, but that's off and on since I've already played the originals so many times. (X-2 is a little disheartening now that I'm older sweatdrop )

And I also have a bunch of games on the back burner with various amounts of playtime invested, because I get bored easily and decide I want to play something else. Gone are the days when I could play a game through twice in a row crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff