Welcome to Gaia! ::

animal crossing: new leaf, devil summoner: soul hackers, dragon age: inquisition, and pokemon alpha sappire (second run).

planning to get sunless sea through steam soon. and probably another run of shin megami tensei: nocturne.

Dedicated Friend

Jumping between Kingdom Hearts and Minecraft. Depends on if my friends are online.
A whole lot of nothing. I find myself watching more than playing nowadays. Most new games I just can't get into.

Kawaii Shoujo

Currently I am playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time DS version.

Cultist

I quit wow again, something I didn't think I'd do for a looong time. The warlords expansion's been fun, but I'm at a point where the current content just isn't enough for me. So, back to PS3. I've made up my mind to beat Dark Souls 2 and SH Downpour once and for all.

Quotable Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm alternating between Dark Souls 2 and the original.

So frustrating, but so fun.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (way more fun than I was expecting)
Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire
Replaying DA:O in preparation for Inquisition
I'm between Witcher 2 and The Evil Within.
Tales of the Abyss on 3DS
Tales of Symphonia Collection on PS3
Final Fantasy 14 on PS3
Disgaea D2 and 4

Aged Wife

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Omega Ruby while waiting for a que in FFXIV

Wealthy Hoarder

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn
Project Diva F

i have some issues with DWGR but overall its probably the best in the series.
the Charge Shot alone is the single best addition that this series desperately needed.

Elder

Fallout New Vegas with Tale of Two Wastelands added. So therefor I am actually playing Fallout 3 with NV features.. and boy is it hard!!!

Cat

Undeathly
Xypher Gray

What exactly is keeping you interested in World of Warcraft?

My guild, 100%. They're such a great group of people. Playing the content with them is unpredictable. For instance, we managed to down a boss a few weeks ago with only one member left alive, and his killing blow was from a rocket created with engineering that another member handed out to us all before the raid started, just for fun. Just stupid stuff like that. We don't go by the book. We aren't at all serious. But we progress even still, so there's still a feeling of accomplishment.

I went on semi-hiatus for MoP, and any time I thought of coming back, it wasn't for any particular part of the game, it was so I could hang out and raid with my guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff