Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

Outlast, got my a** handed to me by a dude with a pipe.

Kawaii Shoujo

Beaten the two flunkies but got the crap kicked outta me by their gang leader and not long afterwords gotten another death by two monsters... but it's all cool because I was supposed to die like that in Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past.

Space Master

22,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
In wow I went AFK and got killed by someone man I hate when this happens

Questionable Creature

Got stuck in battle with an angry level 1500, black market running, chicken NPC cat_gonk

Quotable Lunatic

******** Bastion sitting sitting on one of the raised platforms on point B of temple of Anubis

Friendly Citizen

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Titan Souls. Died to the hand boss (4th boss) repeatedly whilst trying to kill him from multiple different angles. Turns out cheesing it by staying near the bottom and just rapidly moving from left to right until a substantial opening is seen works better. Lol.

Adventuring Cat

I was playing Mystic Square, a Touhou game I used to be good at. Which is amazing because I tend to be terrible at those games even though I like them. But it had been awhile and I kept getting my a** handed to me by every single boss. I didn't want to use a continue so I kept resetting. sweatdrop

I had intended to record a playthrough of Lotus Land Story, as I can usually get to the final battle with Yuuka without dying on normal. But alas, it had been so long. gonk

I need more practice. Again. sweatdrop

And I had been so happy that I could easily beat a Touhou can without much trouble on normal difficulty.

Ruthless Combatant

I got beat up by a group of homeless people in South Park.

On Our Way's Kouhai

Distinct Saint

I got tag-teamed by Link and Robin on the Lylat Cruise

Supreme Shopper

I was eaten alive by a swarm of environmentalist alien shrimp in Factorio.

Eloquent Muse

Squashed by a giant bug in Persona Q. If only I could avoid them so I don't have to hear the pain in Rise's voice when everyone falls, but they're a random encounter. Thank you speedy Naoto for managing to run from the last two.
Hyper Light Drifter
On the fight with the Hanged Man
I went west first. I don't have upgrades. I panicked.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fall damage from falling off a cliff in swtor

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I got owned by a single dungeon minion in Level 2 of Zelda: Link's Awakening. >.>

Which was unexpected because I never lost a single life in my past years as a Zelda gamer. My skills had become rusty after not playing a Zelda game for a very long time. sweatdrop

Devoted Waffles

9,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I got killed by a tentacle monster made of corpses boss in resident evil revelations 2 ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff