Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

I have two, yes, but that is hardly relevant. Besides, ask anyone around here and they will all tell you that there is no greater lover than I. To settle for less is to condemn one's self to inevitable disappointment and eventual heartbreak.

You're persistent.
Crysis 2
Skyrim
Halo Reach
BO2
Titian Fall

Idk gaming ADD
Minuo

Well of course I am. Would you really want someone who gives up easily?

Demonic Lunatic

Right now? Forza 4.
Silver Highlights
Drakengard. Went back to try and get all the weapons. In the meantime, I'm having enough fun taking in the music and environment while trying to read the next part of the weapon stories. Drakengard had a special place in my heart because its a violent game that KNOWS its messed up and revels in it. Usually other games either try to make violence look cool or a necessary evil. But here, Drakengard does not sugar coat it nor justify its characters beyond just being cruel and deviant.
o das a good game
9Os
a pizza
question

i came here to post devil summoner 2... are u my raido....
(i'm still not done, on episode 6 though)

also playing:
xenoblade chronicles
megaman zero series
and i just bought dragon's dogma yesterday on the PSN sale for $7
oh im ur Raido alright
wink wink nudge nudge

Timely Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Most recently?

Dragon Age: Origins
Minecraft for the PC (So scared about Microsoft's aquisition of Mojang!)

Pokemon White on the 2DS

Omnipresent Hunter

Skyrim, Pokémon X, and Pokemon White 2.
And I just put Legend of Dragoon on my phone the other day, so there's that as well.

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Right now I am playing Resident Evil Revelations and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on my 3DS. Both games are really good in my opinion. I will probably play something else when I feel the urge to.

Divine Genius

-Bravely Default
-Fan translation of Ace Attourney Investigations 2 since it never was brought here
-Rune Factory 1
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
-The Guided Fate Paradox

(I'm really bad at sticking to a single game at a time)

PocketFoxo's Husbando

Destiny. It's one of those games where I understand and agree with the bulk of the criticism made against it, yet I can't stop playing. Well, can't stop playing PvE, that is. The PVP in this game is a joke.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Bravely Default, Skyrim, Imouto Paradise (probably wont finish it kinda boring) and Maple Story on occasion.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Messenger Of The Wind
Destiny. It's one of those games where I understand and agree with the bulk of the criticism made against it, yet I can't stop playing. Well, can't stop playing PvE, that is. The PVP in this game is a joke.
Ah yeah my brother told me similar things and yet he seems really engrossed in it, we've had the last 2 days off from work and that's all he's done basically the last 2 days is play Destiny and occasionally leave his room. xD
Zelda Ocarine of Time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces