Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Reno Takamiya
Hard to believe that this almost happened in Ar NoSurge, (Enemy Attack's By Deleting Player's Save Data) and (Unkillabe Enemy Unless Conditions Met.) If that did happen, then scoot over Soul's series!
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

I thought it was weird that they would have even considered something like that. The Ar Tonelico series isn't exactly known for BS like that.

Kawaii Girl

Battlefield 4: ACE 53 a s**t Edition

Kawaii Pyromaniac

G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Final Fantasy IV on Steam either this evening or tomorrow.

As much as I want to see more of the Final Fantasy series on Steam, I feel like an absolute idiot for throwing money at this garbage. Not only does it use those awful 3D sprites (making their bodies obnoxiously disproportionate and ugly) but the combat is visibly sluggish (and perhaps even mechanically) and that makes it impossible to actually enjoy.
I'm kind of pissed that they went 7, 8, and then back to 3. I wanted them to release 9, but they keep releasing the crappy ones. (Edit: On the other hand, I suppose that now 13 is coming out sometime, I can get around to that one.)

@thread: Etrian Odyssey Untold (screwing around in classic mode) and Tomodachi Life (if you can call it that; I tend to get on daily only to pick up donations/buy all new items.)
La Dame Lut

I am very curious about that myself. I was not expecting to see anymore but for them to jump back to the third game is strange. At the least it would have made some sense to start with the first Final Fantasy and then move up from there. Of course now they are releasing Final Fantasy XIII and all the games associated with that to Steam so my confusion has only worsened.
G3istly
You are all liars... or insanely good at multitasking.

Well, the title does say "games". It kind of leads one to the assumption that they're talking about what games we're currently switching between, not the single one we're playing at this very moment.

In any case, I'm currently switching between Clicker Heroes, Pokemon X, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and the Smash Brothers 3DS demo.

Distinct Genius

Pokemon Black 2. I restarted my entire game because I was bored. Haha
dapperlace

It was said in jest, dearie.

Newbie Hunter

Monster Hunter Tri

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Dangan Ronpa 2, and I'm not enjoying it nearly as much as everyone said I would. Also replaying Gungnir, Inazuma Eleven, and Inazuma Eleven 2... I'm always playing at least one Inazuma Eleven game. ._.;

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
skyrim...but I think I screwed up so I may start over

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Drakengard. Went back to try and get all the weapons. In the meantime, I'm having enough fun taking in the music and environment while trying to read the next part of the weapon stories. Drakengard had a special place in my heart because its a violent game that KNOWS its messed up and revels in it. Usually other games either try to make violence look cool or a necessary evil. But here, Drakengard does not sugar coat it nor justify its characters beyond just being cruel and deviant.

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hmmm... focusing on getting all the trophies for Tales of Xillia atm. Still only 37% done. OTL. There's too much grinding involved in these trophies but the completionist in me doesn't want to give up. OTL

OwO V's Precious

Anxious Bear

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
For now only League of Legends, S4 League, Counter Strike Global Offensive and Soul Calibur V.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
UnEpic, Final Fantasy XIV, Tales of Xillia and Warhammer 40k Space Marine Spess Mehreen.

Aged Gaian

a pizza
question

i came here to post devil summoner 2... are u my raido....
(i'm still not done, on episode 6 though)

also playing:
xenoblade chronicles
megaman zero series
and i just bought dragon's dogma yesterday on the PSN sale for $7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items