Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Conversationalist

Halo 3
Destiny
Borderlands 2
BioShock Infinite
Skyrim

^ I realize this is a lot to play at once. I have continuously played Halo 3 since it came out so that is always on the list. I am trying to finish up some gamerscore in Borerlands and Skyrim. This leaves Destiny and BioShock Infinite fresh for me, although I have played way too much Destiny since the Midnight release. Time to calm that s**t down for me. Haha.

Sinatin's Queen

Currently:

Bravely Default
Psychonauts
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Minuo

I want to love you for this but sadly, there is so much wrong with you that our love could never be.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

I want to love you for this but sadly, there is so much wrong with you that our love could never be.

G3istly
Minuo
That's alright.

I'll never change.
Minuo

You should change. If you do then we can be together and I know deep down that is what you want more than anything.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

You should change. If you do then we can be together and I know deep down that is what you want more than anything.

You'd have to tell me what needs to change for that to happen.
Minuo

Your interest in bad games would be the best way to ensure we end up and stay together.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

Your interest in bad games would be the best way to ensure we end up and stay together.

I do love League of Legends.

That game blows.
Minuo

I was thinking more along the lines of Psychonauts and your desire for a Banjo Kazooie in high definition.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

I was thinking more along the lines of Psychonauts and your desire for a Banjo Kazooie in high definition.

If you don't like those games, our love can never be.
Minuo

I am aware of this which is why I said you had to change. We all must make sacrifices in the name of love and what I ask of you is small in comparison to what it is we shall gain.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

I am aware of this which is why I said you had to change. We all must make sacrifices in the name of love and what I ask of you is small in comparison to what it is we shall gain.

I must respectfully decline, for my heart already belongs to that of another; another whose appreciation for gaming reaches to not only the bad games of our world, but the great as well.
Minuo

Loving thyself is not acceptable, I am afraid.

Sinatin's Queen

G3istly
Minuo

Loving thyself is not acceptable, I am afraid.

Ohohoho,
cheeky, aren't we?
Minuo

I have two, yes, but that is hardly relevant. Besides, ask anyone around here and they will all tell you that there is no greater lover than I. To settle for less is to condemn one's self to inevitable disappointment and eventual heartbreak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff