Welcome to Gaia! ::

lilboy_boy
Jyger
Idura in Lufia 2. He's freakin' tough!!!

Sadly, I would say he was easy to beat. The hardest boss for me would be Erin in Lufia 2. But, the hardest boss I ever fought in a game would be Lavos 2 in Chrono Trigger.

If u think lavos 2 is hard...whoa man, wait till u get 2 #3!
Lapris from legend of legaia...the damn game even says he's designed to never be beaten. as soon as the damn battle starts, he gets rid of your magic with some cheap a** move, so if you rely on magic (which i do) you're screwed. insane amount of health, insane strength, its just not fair.
I think a really tough boss 2 beat is Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. I mean, he's so fast! And strong!
A very hard choice...has to be one of these choices,DuoSp from Megaman Battle Network4,Ruby Weapon from FF7,Griever and Ultamicia from FF8,or Vamp on Extreme Mode in MGS2.Sephiroth fromFF7 isnt really that hard,from KH is just annoying after he uses sin harvest.You Can kill emerald by having a phoenix revival ready by the end of the timer,using a long combinations from double and 2x summon of Bahamont Zero and KnightsOf The Round,or by using Cait sith's slot and hoping for a The End.
HyPerBunNyRabBiT
For me, the hardest boss ever is Zophar from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue.
He is impossible.
I applaud those who defeated him.

Hiro's Triple Strike move is what you need to defeat him.
pharoah in ragnarok?
smitty in super mario rpg legend of the 7 stars(even tho i beat taht in 1 day)
o2 in kirby crystal shards
The hardest boss I ever fought was from an obscure Gauntlet clone on the Sega Cd I think it was Called Dungeon Master, the last boss was impossible with two level 99 characters with the best equipment.
Stranker60
lilboy_boy
Jyger

Sadly, I would say he was easy to beat. The hardest boss for me would be Erin in Lufia 2. But, the hardest boss I ever fought in a game would be Lavos 2 in Chrono Trigger.

I already beat the game three times.(Each one a different ending) Also it is suppose to be Lavos, Lavos Core, then Lavos II which is what you call the third one.
Hardest Bosses

Sephiroth and Ansem in Kingdom Hearts...Clayton was pretty hard, too.

All those damn virus thingies in the .hack series

The God in Silent Hill 3

Walter Sullivan in Silent Hill 4

The Ultimate Being in Parasite Eve
Treama from FFX-2
calmity from xenogears whee
The dragon at the end of wonderboy in mosterland, that suker was the hardest boss ever !

P.S. who here has actually played wonderboy in mosterland?
Initial_kid
The dragon at the end of wonderboy in mosterland, that suker was the hardest boss ever !

P.S. who here has actually played wonderboy in mosterland?

Awesome. Just awesome. blaugh
I played that game so many times as a kid. Sadly, I never got to finish it. The only person in my family to ever finish it was my older sister.
The Final Boss in Earthbound. That guy just did not want to die!
lilboy_boy
Stranker60
lilboy_boy
Jyger

I already beat the game three times.(Each one a different ending) Also it is suppose to be Lavos, Lavos Core, then Lavos II which is what you call the third one.

I unlocked every ending but one in Chrono Trigger...there were over 10 endings, I think 12 or 13. After the first time through, beating up Lavos was a breeze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff