Welcome to Gaia! ::

vrtra from ffxi
nobody has EVER beaten it
EVER

Take that, Sephiroth!
i would have to say Sephiroth from from FFVII and kingdom hearts
Dullahan from GS:TLA. I did beat him, though.... Yay for Summon Rushing!
Deadbeard from GS was really hard as well....
Hardest boss ever? Probably something from the RE series, I 'unno.
Ozma from FF9
Jyger
Idura in Lufia 2. He's freakin' tough!!!

Sadly, I would say he was easy to beat. The hardest boss for me would be Erin in Lufia 2. But, the hardest boss I ever fought in a game would be Lavos 2 in Chrono Trigger.
KiriA500
The last guy in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? on the NES. I swear to god...even using a Game Genie I couldn't even beat him... crying
Yeah, Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was and always is tough to beat!
In FF7, i don't remember if it's Ruby or Emerald weapon, but one of those two is the hardest s**t in the world!!! gonk
Yes, that was it! That's the boss I was looking for. Ozma from FFIX. Quite a funny story about that, you see I foolishly forgot to buy dark matter from the auction in Treno (which I think you can only get at that time in the game). Anyway, I read up that this Ozma thing dropped dark matter upon defeat. So I trained up and everything, and then took on the bloody thing. After twenty or so attempts, I was frustrated but successful - and guess what? It didn't drop the damned dark matter.
Hm...

a rather unknown game, for the most part. My hardest boss battle had to be the final boss, I think it was Ultimate Nineball, in Armored Core 2: Another Age.

...HE IS FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE. Only way I could beat him was to get infinite health, ammo, and energy with a gameshark.
Hardest Boss? Hmmmmmmmm... lemme see... how about Ruby & Emerald Weapons from FF VII
KitaeK27
I took them all out pretty fast... actually the event 51 ssbm took me a all nighter. But all the other ones you guys have are easy.

Try Metal slug 3 with only a dollar bill. MY GOD THAT GAME IS DESIGNED TO TAKE OUT YOUR MONEY

Try Meta Ridley. Super hard stuff.

...I owned Meta-Ridley up, down, sideways and diagonally for the most part...
aw, c'mon! Meta Ridley?!?!? That boss was so easy! U just need a bunch of missles. Probably the easiest boss i beat was...piggsy in manhunt. Hardest.....hard 2 say. Probably...this big iron dude in FF7. Near the end. Ur going in2 the center of the earth, then when ur hopping the platforms, he shows up, and i juss can't beat him!
CardCaptorAkura
Adel from Final Fantasy VIII. >.<;

Yea...thats it
Stranker60
aw, c'mon! Meta Ridley?!?!? That boss was so easy! U just need a bunch of missles. Probably the easiest boss i beat was...piggsy in manhunt. Hardest.....hard 2 say. Probably...this big iron dude in FF7. Near the end. Ur going in2 the center of the earth, then when ur hopping the platforms, he shows up, and i juss can't beat him!

You probably needed to be of a higher level. You have to pass those guys to get to Sephiroth. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff