Welcome to Gaia! ::

spiKe_87
The Final Boss in Earthbound. That guy just did not want to die!

Too bad you're not supposed to actually attack him to win. wink
Azula
Probably Sephiroth in FF 7.

i double that...he seems easier in KH though, weird.....
I would have to say Elaine's final form or the Gargoyle in Koudelka.
Parano in Galerians:ASH on hard mode. Dear god. He's such a rotten little b*****d. gonk
Secret boss penance on ffx (i cant even beat him with action replay codes) and sephiroph on kingdom hearts.
Satoshi_yay!!
Secret boss penance on ffx (i cant even beat him with action replay codes) and sephiroph on kingdom hearts.

I always thought Sephiroth was kinda easy on KH.
Then again, I maxed out mah characters. Yay for being level 99. Or 100. I forget how high you can get. Either way, once you're in the 90's, he's a bleeding pansy. =D
Alma from Ninja Gaiden was the hardest I've fought because I had no Nipo and could only jump around and do aireal attacks to knock her down took me 21 trys to beat her stressed Drove me insane xd and then after I beat her I find out I have to fight another really hard boss again soon called 2Tanks and a Helicopter
i would say its a tie between shadow link and and the last part of halo2 sweatdrop
I don't know what my hardest boss is but the easiest is definately Bowser and Bowser Jr. from Super Mario Sunshine
Lynx from chrono cross damn he is hard even when your just fighting his shadow but still all around hard.
matt4000
i would say its a tie between shadow link and and the last part of halo2 sweatdrop
Woah, Tana*grumble* was easy!
Maybe I just suck at the game, but for the life of me I can't beat the Boost Guardian of Metroid Prime Echoes. He's killed me over ten times so far.
I'd have to say Edea from FFVIII. The final battle. Goddamn. There was like, 4 bosses with almost an infinite amount of HP!! I'm ashamed to say that I had to use a Gameshark to beat it. *Cries a river and drops a big rock on his head*
I think edea in FF8 is the hardest boss
There's alot of bosses that are hard!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas